“A good stop”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #34 of 64 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“A good stop”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in after a day at the lake and they took great care of us. The food was well prepared the service was very friendly, a little slow but the server did a great job. We will be back.

Visited August 2013

Columbia, Tennessee
“Good food and service”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stopped here while traveling. The food was pretty much what you would expect from a chain in this price range. I really enjoyed the garlic cheese biscuits they bring out while you are waiting. I had the Carolina barbeque. It was typical chain restaurant bbq, nothing to write home about, but not bad when you are traveling. Our server was very friendly and attentive, and our order came out pretty quickly.

• Visited June 2013
“Great food, a little pricy.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my time at sagebrush. The service was speedy (however, i was there at 2:30) and the food was delicious! Our waiter messed our order up, but fixed before we even realized. Overall, really nice place to eat.

Visited June 2013
Brockville, Canada
“Loved the food”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Had Babyback Ribs(large)-awesome and Chopped Steak (hubby) with the fixins
couple beer and a premium vodka drink for 50$ so quite happy and left overs.
Great portions, good service - beside Motel 6 right off I40
Could use some refreshing decor but maybe just me - it was fine - not busy at time (supper)
Would definatelt go again.

• Visited May 2013
“The food and service is excellent!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had heard a few bad things about the Newport Sagebrush from a few of the locals,so I almost didn't stop here. I had a coupon so I decided to eat here anyway,and I've been back 3 times. Great food and superb service.

• Visited May 2013