“The food and service is excellent!!!”

Sagebrush Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 64 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut steaks. We also offer award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers, homemade desserts and a full bar. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment. Dine In - Take Out - Catering
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had heard a few bad things about the Newport Sagebrush from a few of the locals,so I almost didn't stop here. I had a coupon so I decided to eat here anyway,and I've been back 3 times. Great food and superb service.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Easy access off the interstate. I like the chili, the chicken kabob, salad and sweet potato fries. Newport is a small town in between Knoxville, Tn and Asheville, NC.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Beware of price SUPER inflation if ordering a dinner drink. Billed $13 dollars for one double Jack Daniels mixed w Mt Dew. Not impressed. Management explains this pricing is "corporate" set. I have no problem paying a bit more for good food (pricing is a little high) and the food is usually great so worth it. But one dinner drink cost more than my adult sons whole meal.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the finest restaurants in Newport . Great food, good drinks, lively (loud) atmosphere . BUT don't be in a hurry. They are slow ! I eat take-out almost always because of my work schedule. On a non-busy day I called in two orders to go. I was told by the lady it would be 15 minutes , and I arrived 15 minutes later at the Sagebrush. My bill was promptly presented and I payed it. At this sagebrush, we have to sit at the bar and wait on the carry-out and after 10 more minutes I was feeling uncomfortable, no one reassuring me that my order was arriving soon. After 15 minutes of waiting, my order arrived !
I love our restaurants in Newport. Most are very good . This is one if the best for lunches, hands down ! BUT the manager needs to review the carry-out procedure if I am going to give up 30 minutes of my life waiting on lunch !

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stopped here for lunch, the salad was fresh and crisp which is always a good thing. I ordered the Ribs and my wife ordered the sirloin tips. The ribs were really quite good for a chain but for an outfit that advertises itself as a Steakhouse they did not seem able to cook the sirloin tip correctly. I suppose everyone has a bad day and I don’t mean to complain. It was a very pleasant lunch and I would certainly recommend this for those passing through.

Been to Sagebrush Steakhouse? Share your experiences!