“Awful Pizza!”

Description: (423) 625-1333
Siesta Key, Florida
“Awful Pizza!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at the local Holiday Inn Express and saw an advert in the room for pizza delivery from Pizza Plus.

Delivery was quick (although there was a $3 delivery charge I was unaware of) but the pizza was awful. The cheese and toppings were burnt to the point of being dark brown, the crust was hard and dried out, and the pizza was greasy and barely warm. This had to be the absolute worst pizza I ever had in my life!

I would have given them no stars if I could.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Contrariwise

Newport, Tennessee
“Great food , But nasty! Dining room”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very good pizza. But it really needs to be cleaned. Our table had crust still in the seat from days ago. The drink cups were broke and had soap all over them. The staff are kissing there girl and boy friends the whole time you are there instead of cleaning. WOULD NOT recommend!

Visited December 2012

Been to Pizza Plus? Share your experiences!