“Rooms very clean”

Ranked #106 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Alger, Michigan
“Rooms very clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

The maid service was very good and the rooms were clean. The free breakfast was excellent with a variety of choices. The staff were friendly and helpful. The motel was full and the pool was crowed so I didn't swim or use the hot tub. I will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank jamandacam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Generally good. My only suggestions would be: one, to increase the van service between the hotel and the airport and to be sure that it has enough space for everybody's luggage; and two: to fix the dryer so that it does not make a lot racket that could disturb guests who had rooms on the same floor (did not apply to me, as my room was on a different floor).

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I will start out on a positive note. The Hotel staff was friendly enough and we were able to check into our room early.
When we walked into our room the wood flooring was so sticky. I didn't feel like I could take my shoes off .... The one time I did my socks were black in minutes. The bathroom was tiny and the towels we had to use after we showered were like hand towels. We had to pull the cover off the toilet after each flush to stop it from running. Not to mention hair all over.
The room itself was tiny. We were on top of each other in the room and walking over bags.
We went to the pool area that first night after a long day of walking hoping to relax in the hot tub and pool. The condition was concerning to me and we decided not to use the facility.
We went to the front desk after leaving the pool area and gave them notice that we would be checking out early.
I did get a good nights rest. The beds them self were cozy.
Breakfast was not so good. Eggs were not so good. I don't do biscuit with gravy. A few cereal choices, small muffins, toast or sweet rolls from a package were the other choices. The juice machine was not working either. The OJ was so strong it made your toes curl and the apple juice was water. I never did see a attendant taking care of the food area the 2 days we stayed there.
The tiles need to be grouted to the floor in the lobby too. Odd!
I personally would not stay here again. If you are a small group and don't need a lot of space in a room and don't want a pool area or are not a breakfast person....it maybe a good fit for you.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
super8nashvilletn, Webmaster at Oak Tree Inn Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments, both positive and negative. I’m very glad to hear that my staff was friendly and that you were allowed into your room early. We strive to provide the best customer service possible. I’m sorry, however, that other issues arose during your stay that prevented you from being 100 percent satisfied. That’s simply unacceptable, and we hope you will, indeed, try us again. We’re changing and improving every day, and hope to provide a better and better experience with each passing day.

Hotel Manager.
Calumet City, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have been staying here weekly for business.I take the shuttle they are always on time and greet me with a smile upon picking me up.They get to hotel very timely.The front desk greets me with a smile and knows me by name.They make sure my room is clean and neat.It is very comfortable.The breakfast is great and always fills me up.Thanks super 8 for being my home away from home.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Kirksey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

My daughter came in on the plane, she called the super 8 shuffle to pick her up. We stayed the night in your room. Very nice' comfortable. Every body there wasvery nice. We have stayed in this same hotel four times. Would not stay any where else in Nashville.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family