Sure there was some construction going on, but it has to be done sometime. Our room was updated and quiet. Staff was great! Room was under $100 per night. Can't be beat for the location. Will stay again when in Nashville.More
Sure there was some construction going on, but it has to be done sometime. Our room was updated and quiet. Staff was great! Room was under $100 per night. Can't be beat for the location. Will stay again when in Nashville.MoreShow less
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor! We're thrilled to discover that you enjoyed your time with us. It truly is a pleasure working with each and every individual here. The staff works very hard to provide the best experience possible. It's ALWAYS nice to know our hard work is appreciated. I look forward to your next visit to Nashville!
Fine room with all the basic ingredients in place. Airco system was allright although noisy. Bathroom offered plenty of space. Swimming pool offered more than just 4 feet of water depth which was a pleasant surprise! Breakfast buffet offered a wide selection with the usual 'suspects' (cereals, bagels, wafels, etcetera) but also offered fresh fruit.
Hotel is some 15 minutes walking away from Broadway and all its live music, bars and restaurants. You could cut this by taking the Green Line bus service from across the Interstate (from hotel towards centre).
At some USD 100 per night a pretty expensive overnight stay (last minute booking though, so earlier booked might be cheaper).
On behalf of the complete team at the Comfort Inn Hotel, I thank you very much for your kind words about your stay. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time with us. We, at Comfort Inn, work towards keeping our guests happy. Once again thank you very much for your kind comments. Hope to see you soon...
This is certainly not a hotel, it is definitely in the motel category. It is OK but has potential to be much better. A few points:
- It is in a reasonable location for the price. About 15 minutes walk to the middle of Nashville eg Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Broadway etc. It is an easy walk however I would not recommend walking around the last few hundred meters before the hotel, it is quite seedy and looks unsafe late at night.
- The pool area is nice
- Vending machines, washing machines etc are available and reasonably priced
- While the fitness room is closed, they offered for us to use the Best Western one over the road which was a great alternative.
- Free Wifi - was fast and reliable.
- Good bathroom and sink area.
- Housekeeping staff were great
- Rooms are dated, dark and dingy - the furnishings looks a couple of decades old and it is so dark in the rooms I couldn't even see in my suitcase - there are only 2 bedside lamps to light the room - no ceiling mounted lights!
- Rooms are stuffy - the rooms have no air circulation and the air conditioning made my partner and I both have headaches and congestion after spending any more than an hour in the room.
- Pillows weren't even pillows! They were square cushions that I would expect to see on a couch.
- Breakfast was very unorganized, there wasn't enough seats for motel guests and there really weren't many healthy options.
- The lady at reception was extremely unhelpful on multiple occasions - she really looked like she didn't want to be there at all and constantly avoiding eye contact with anyone waiting in reception. However the 2 guys that were working in reception were actually very helpful and polite.
- A lot of construction work going on, meaning a lot of noise during the day. When we spent a day but the pool we had to put up with concrete cutting and contractors swearing and yelling at each other all day long about 5 meters away.
- We got put in a room with 2 Queen beds - there are only 2 of us and specifically requested a room with only one bed because otherwise there is no space to sit down apart from on the bed. Apparently the room we booked wasn't available.
Thank you for taking time to review our property. I'm concerned about the issues you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. Please accept my sincerest apology. I have taken your feedback very seriously and I would like to tell you that we have updated our rooms. We try and get our rooms renovated as and when needed. I do hope you will consider us in the near future so that we can serve you extraordinary service. Thank you again for your review.
Room was clean and well appointed. Only the air conditioner was lacking. It only ran on a cycle and did not keep the room comfortable. The internet was bad and while I was there someone tried to access my account from the Ukraine.
Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. The issues you mentioned are not typical of our hotel and we are incredibly sorry for your inconvenience. I take your feedback very seriously. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I do hope you consider us in the future so that we can provide you extraordinary service. Thank you again for your review.
THis our 3rd Holiday to the USA n wouldnt stay any where else. The staff are extremely friendly and so helpful, they strive to help in all aspects. The hotel is undergoing some refurbishment at the minute which did not make any difference to our stay or the friendly helpfullness of the staff. The cleaning staff are always smiling and very obliging.
The room was great for our needs, 2 beds, fridge, microwave, A coffee machine . A huge flat screen tv for the occasional nights we stayed in.
Washing machine and dryers available, only 2 each o each machine for the whole hotel, hey who wants to stay in doing washing.
They have security through the night walking around, not that i think they need it everyone is very friendly.
It about a mile from downtown Broadway..$6-8 for a cab which the front desk staff will call for you or a nice walk if you feel up to it.
If we go back to NAshville we will be booking this hotel again.
Many thanks for making our stay once again very pleasureable
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on trip advisor! We're thrilled to discover that you enjoyed your time with us! The staff works hard to assist our guest in any way we can. I'm glad we were able to assist in making your time in Nashville a memorable one! It truly is a pleasure working with each and every individual here. Once again thank you very much for your kind words. I look forward to your next visit to Nashville.
Great hotel everyone pleasant rooms clean nice pool area a good selection to choose from for quick breakfast. Internet not so good in rooms this year but great near the office a 17 minute walk to Broadway I have stayed there several times and will go back
Thank you for your comments.I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your outstanding comments. Your feedback is very important to us. They tell us what we are doing right and how can we improve. Once again thank you very much. Hope to see you soon.