Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown
$199
$181
$167
  • Breakfast included
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$699
$419
$259
$212
HotelIndigo.com
1,591 results
All reviewsclub levelnashville downtownstate capitollobby barwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelfree shuttlemusic citybroadway streetvalet parkingshuttle serviceself parkthe room was nicehonky tonksbridgestone arenamelvinspg
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Let's start with check-in. Great front desk people. They were attentive, friendly and quick. We chose to upgrade to club level to get free internet, breakfast and snacks. The breakfast was amazing with thick crusty bread, scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit and anything else you could want. Melvin was just fantastic in the club room. Our room had 2 double beds with loads of outlets and a long dresser and desk in which to put our assorted stuff. The hotel was located close to the capitol and other state offices that I needed to attend, but was also within walking distance of Broadway and some great restaurants. They also have a complimentary shuttle that will drop you off and pick you up within a 2 mile range before 10 pm. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Club level (24th floor) and face downtown.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank pekaesar
Casey B, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay! Please spread the word! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2014

My room was spacious with a lovely view of the capitol, and the front desk staff were all really nice. However, the property allows dogs and I had to listen to one bark for 2 hours one evening; all the common areas were under renovation so there was lots of noise; and everything in the area closes by 7 pm so unless you trek to Broadway or drive, there aren't a lot of options for grabbing a bite to eat in the evenings.

A short, flat-rate $25 cab ride to/from BNA.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback! Please come back and see us again soon! We can give some great recommendations of places within walking distance for dinner!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sheraton for our anniversary. It was GREAT. We had a prefect view of the city, it was around the corner from all restaurants and nightlife, and the hotel was very clean and comfortable . Everyone at the hotel was very nice and attentive.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AlmedaB

I am glad you enjoyed your anniversary with us! Please come back next year and stay again!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

What can you expect when you stay at the Sheraton hotel? A wonderful stay! I've been in Nashville for so many times, and my stay at the Sheraton coulnd't be better. When you enter the hotel the first impression is "Wow", because the lobby is so incredible with two panoramic elevators, luxury decorated. And after a long flight from Brazil, all I wanted was a good bed and bathroom, and this hotels offers more than that: offers you a perfect room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback. We are very excited about our new look! Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the hotel over a weekend. We had an quick and easy check in. The hotel was very clean and staff was very nice and friendly. The only tip I would mention is for some reason self parking is more expensive at $35/day vs valet at $30/ day. I though that was odd. The hotel was well located and we were able to walk everywhere we went. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KYTravelista

Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you back again soon.