“Great location, nice rooms/high price, parking trouble” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Nashville Hotel

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #11 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Auburn, Alabama, United States
“Great location, nice rooms/high price, parking trouble”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I was here for a conference. Centrally located in downtown Nashville, there is a lot to explore right within a block or two. The rooms were nice. I was on the 10th floor, and the view kind of sucked - faced old building. Higher floors would give a better view. The murals in the room were really cool. I was told that this floor was recently renovated. I'm glad that I called ahead to ask about parking. They only offer valet parking at about $32/day. There is a parking garage across the street that connects with the hotel that charges $10/day, but you have to pay out every time that you want to leave. This garage also has no affiliation with the hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor offers better view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Will H
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences while staying at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. It sounds like you enjoyed the our new guest rooms and our great location to just about anything in downtown. Your comments are fair regarding the parking options at our hotel. We do provide a fantastic 24 hour a day valet parking option with unlimited access for a flat rate. City parking is also available, at numerous locations at their prevailing rates. I hope you were able to find a suitable fit for your parking needs. Thank you again for being our guest and let me know if I can further asssist you.
Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (536)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Really nice spot for lunch, but what makes it even nicer is the staff. I'm singling out Amanda here, but everyone is super-nice and generous with samples. OK, back to Amanda. Sometimes you make your eating-out choices based on the food, sometimes it's the atmosphere, sometimes it's the staff, and sometimes it's all three of those things. I'd put The Bridge in the latter category, but Amanda's friendliness and service is no small part of it. Great representative for an outstanding hotel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Good afternoon and thank you for discoveirng The Bridge at The Renaissance. Not only the bridge, but you were able to find one of our hidden gems, in Amanda. She is a fantastic ambassador and I was thrilled to read that you had the chance to get to know her.
Thank you for sharing these kind words and I look forward to thanking Amanda for a job well done.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

This review is regarding the employee Amanda.
I work on the Tower Office side of the Hotel. I get my lunch there quite a lot & she has taken my order several times. She is nice, polite, professional, patient, & fast. She has the perfect personality, every time I see her she is in a good mood & always being friendly making conversation. In conclusion, people like Amanda are the reason why clients would still be going back to the same place to eat.

-Jocelyn

Room Tip: I didn't stay the night. I work on the Tower Office side.
Green Features: Everybody that works in the Hotel are very nice. They always smile & are polite.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Indeed, Amanda is a Superstar!! Everyone in town needs to come meet her. Thank you for recognizing her fantastic work, and I will share your kind words with her. See you for lunch tomorrow at The Bridge.

DOVER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We travel to Nashville once a month and stay a weekend at a hotel. This paticular hotel has the perfect location to downtown, but in the past has not been our favorite. The rooms are on the pricey side and the rooms do not live up to the price. But to our great surprise, when we stayed this weekend, the rooms have been remodeled and they are wonderful!! They are modern and new, this has been a long time coming!! We loved the hotel and will be back again for sure!! We went out at 9 pm to go to a club, and as we walked out there was a shuttle driver driving a new Escalade, He took us at no charge, just a tip!! Love it!! You will be happy with this hotel!!

Room Tip: Always ask for a high floor so you have a view of the city!!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CAROL L
Great to have you back at our hotel and I am excited to hear that you loved our newly renovated guest rooms!! We are very proud of them, and love talking about them with all our arriving guests. Come back often and please let me know how I can further assist you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We love this hotel, but really love the people more. Claudette and Angela at the bridge are the biggest reasons we love going there. They always greet us my name and hug us and make us feel like we are rock stars(and we are not...) I own a small service business and would love having them on my counter representing my company. They are just wonderful, they know our children and always ask about our family. They go beyond the call of duty and Renaissance is always are first choice when we book in Nashville.
In addition to Claudette and Angela, Stanca Nan (Check-in Sales Rep) is always wonderful and assisting us and making our reservations. I always wait to get in her line, she knows me and my preferences and always greets us with a smile...... She is awesome.

Lastly there is a gentleman there name Gee?? I call him G-baby---- he works out front and drives people back and forth from the airport. He always remembers us to and takes care of our bags, etc..

You are very blessed with a great staff, thank you for your wonderful service. Have a great day.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Britt A
What a great post! You are very kind to recognize the outstanding work of several of our Ambassadors to include, Claudette, Angela, Stanca and of course Gee-baby. Reading your review made me smile and I thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences. Rest assured I will be sharing this post with our entire team! Come back and see us soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I also visited the hotel at the Renaissance Hotel on 611 Commerce St in Nashville, TN where Justin was my waiter and he was outstanding. Very polite and cheerful. I am very satisfied with Justin's service.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Freedom5959
Good afternoon and thank you for sharing your great experiences while dining in our hotel and for especially recognizing Justin for his outstanding service. All feedback it important to the success of our operation and we share it weekly at our staff meetings. Thanks again for being our guest and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I like this hotel. It's in the heart of the touristy area of Nashville with all the clubs, Bridgestone arena...everything. The parking situation is horrible. I believe in order to park at the hotel it is $18/day. If I had one thing to change it would be the parking and to make it more affordable for the guests who are staying in the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for providing valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate your comments and will share them will our team. Parking in downtown Nashville continues to be a premium, however, to your point, we need to look at ways to offer the best parking options to our arriving guests. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you back in Music City soon!