“GOOD HOTEL / NO WHERE TO PARK” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Nashville Hotel

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #11 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
“GOOD HOTEL / NO WHERE TO PARK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I like this hotel. It's in the heart of the touristy area of Nashville with all the clubs, Bridgestone arena...everything. The parking situation is horrible. I believe in order to park at the hotel it is $18/day. If I had one thing to change it would be the parking and to make it more affordable for the guests who are staying in the hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for providing valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I appreciate your comments and will share them will our team. Parking in downtown Nashville continues to be a premium, however, to your point, we need to look at ways to offer the best parking options to our arriving guests. Thank you for being our guest and we hope to see you back in Music City soon!
Director of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is the best hotel in Nashville. Along with the friendly staff and courteous valets they have a nice atmospehere.

Special shout out to Amanda Koops, whose food served in the restuarant located on the Skybridge was absolutely wonderful. Amanda is a friendly and fun person to be around. She makes the Skybridge a wonderful place to sit and eat without all the hustle and bussle. The skybridge is the place to eat. Thank you Amanda for all that you do. YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for what you want.
Green Features: This hotel is not only a green hotel, they care about your health too. They serve healthy drinks in mid afternoon as a pick me up.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Amanda does ROCK!! Thank you for the big shout out. The Bridge is a fantastic spot to enjoy a light lunch or sip on a cocktail at the end of the day. Thank you for discovering our hotel and for recognizing our staff. We look forward to your return.

Waynesboro, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff was helpful and the room was comfortable! Awesome pillows and comfy bed.mThe bar on the bridge was so relaxing and with a friendly staff. The location couldn't be better, though we did hear noise from music row! Housekeeping came late on our first day and early on checkout day, but not really an issue.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The Renaissance Nashville Hotel, Nashville, TN has excellent service throughout the hotel. Especially high marks to Sameh Melika who put a lost article away for us and retrieved it the next morning. Sameh provided excellent service throughout our week long event. Always with a smile and greeting!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My family and I had a wonderful night at this hotel. The room was clean and beds very comfortable. The bar downstairs had outstanding food for a reasonable price. The rate was more then we would have liked to pay and you still have to pay for parking which is really sad.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Terri K
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel's guest service was exceptional because it was attentive and appeared sincere (not some canned script that the employees were forced to memorize). The new rooms look great. I like the location because it was walking distance to the new convention center, shopping, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Bridgestone Arena. What I also liked was the lunch buffet because of the mac and cheese station! I have already recommended it to all my colleagues. Great job!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Flemington, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This being my first trip to Nashville, I was excited to see the city, culture, and down to earth people whom I always heard lived there. Upon arrival I was very pleased with the hotel, accommodations, and the staff. They made you feel right at home from the start, and I believe, made everyone feel like a star. Being that this was a business event for me, I did not have the ability to get out and into the town. Because of this, my meals were all internal dining experiences. In many cases the so called "Lil People" or average workers in these kind of hotels don't always get the attention they deserve. I am going to make sure that doesn't happen now. While dining in the downstairs hotel restaurant, I had the pleasure of meeting two workers that deserve recognition. During the week I had the opportunity to meet Nicole (my server), and Rashad (my host). These two made a great team, went above and beyond in making my stay the best that it could be, and went from strangers to friends during the week. I truly believe that it is these type of workers that make a hotel such as the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, the great place to stay, that it is.

Room Tip: My room was great, but I would have preferred the AC went cooler than 65 degrees. It was cooler in t...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences while staying at our hotel. We truly enjoyed hosting you and the entire boating safety convention. Your recognition of Nicole and Rashad will not go unnoticed as I will personally thank them for making a difference during your visit. I hope your future travel plans lead you back to Music City and The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Please let me know if I can further assist.