“Night with the Preds”

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #11 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My family and I had a wonderful night at this hotel. The room was clean and beds very comfortable. The bar downstairs had outstanding food for a reasonable price. The rate was more then we would have liked to pay and you still have to pay for parking which is really sad.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Terri K

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The hotel's guest service was exceptional because it was attentive and appeared sincere (not some canned script that the employees were forced to memorize). The new rooms look great. I like the location because it was walking distance to the new convention center, shopping, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Bridgestone Arena. What I also liked was the lunch buffet because of the mac and cheese station! I have already recommended it to all my colleagues. Great job!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This being my first trip to Nashville, I was excited to see the city, culture, and down to earth people whom I always heard lived there. Upon arrival I was very pleased with the hotel, accommodations, and the staff. They made you feel right at home from the start, and I believe, made everyone feel like a star. Being that this was a business event for me, I did not have the ability to get out and into the town. Because of this, my meals were all internal dining experiences. In many cases the so called "Lil People" or average workers in these kind of hotels don't always get the attention they deserve. I am going to make sure that doesn't happen now. While dining in the downstairs hotel restaurant, I had the pleasure of meeting two workers that deserve recognition. During the week I had the opportunity to meet Nicole (my server), and Rashad (my host). These two made a great team, went above and beyond in making my stay the best that it could be, and went from strangers to friends during the week. I truly believe that it is these type of workers that make a hotel such as the Renaissance Nashville Hotel, the great place to stay, that it is.

Room Tip: My room was great, but I would have preferred the AC went cooler than 65 degrees. It was cooler in t...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences while staying at our hotel. We truly enjoyed hosting you and the entire boating safety convention. Your recognition of Nicole and Rashad will not go unnoticed as I will personally thank them for making a difference during your visit. I hope your future travel plans lead you back to Music City and The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Please let me know if I can further assist.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Staff extremely friendly in this hotel.
Room was good sized, bed was hard.. Pillows are those small type, My biggest complaint was noise from the nearby bars.
Wanted to use the pool but there is a glass wall between the pool and the exercise room with the treadmills facing the pool.

Room Tip: Don't get one facing the strip get an inner room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

Thank you for being our guest at The Renaissance Nashville hotel. I appreciate you feedback and recommendations regarding your stay and will share them with our team as we are always looking to improve the services and amenities for our guests. I was glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and that your experience with our staff was positive. We are currently in the process of upgrading all of our bedding, to include the pillows which will be a nice upgrade once complete.
Thank you again for staying with us, and please let us know how we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been here in the past and the place is very nice and the staff is very friendly.
The club lounge is one of the best I have been to and Isabella the evening manager is outstanding. She remembers everyone's name and should teach others how to manage a cloud lounge.
I will probably be back again.

Room Tip: The higher the room the better the view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor, regarding your recent visit to the Renaissance Nashville Hotel. It was great to hear that our Club Lounge staff were able to exceed your expectations, and I look forward to sharing your positive comments with each of them. Our staff stands ready for your return visit, and please do not hesitate to contact us, if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The kind ladies in the business office helped me with my project for work. The kind ladies in the club level lounge made sure I had what I wanted although I was confused when the stated hours on the placard by the door said they were closed on Saturday but it turned out they were open? Speaking of open the windows do not. Great location. The Bridge is a good place to eat lunch,
they gave me a discount because I am a Marriot rewards member. They have two free computers there but the screen on mine was purple. There was music there later but it ended very early? The room was updated and comfortable. No stationery in the room nor at the front desk. How am I supposed to write my mother?

Room Tip: Be patient the elevators may be slow!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank You for taking the time to share your experiences while staying at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. It sounds like you were able to utilize many the hotel services to include the business center, Club Lounge and Bridge Lounge. I will be sharing your comments with each department while thanking our associates for exceeding your expectations. Please let us know if we can further, and we look forward to your next to Music City!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Had some problems with the sheets and towels not being clean when we arrived to our room. took my concerns to Chase at the front desk and he took care of us, gave us his cell phone number for future stays. great guy

Room Tip: check your linens before you get into bed, also check your towels before you use them, bring your co...
1  Thank dian w
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent comments from your visit to our hotel. Please allow me to apologize for the condition of your bedding upon arrival to your guest room. It was great to hear that Chase was able to take care of this situation, however it should not have happened and we will ensure steps are taken to avoid a reocurrance. I would be happy to further discuss this incident if you feel it was not resolved to your satisfaction. I can be reached at 615-493-4002

Thank you again for being our guest and for your providing your feedback.