Renaissance Nashville Hotel
$299
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
$199
BestWestern.com
$149
3,073 results
All reviewsbridge barcommerce streetgreat locationloss preventionbridgestone arenaconvention centerthe concierge loungewithin walking distancecorner roomhigh floorthird floorhonky tonkscountry music hall of fameheart of downtownvalet parkingtwo blocksmusic city center
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Let's me commend Ken, the 6'10" Security guard he was EXCEPTIONAL! He was friendly and helpful. He assisted my friend, who was physically challenged, get to the elevator. While I recognize this is not his responsible, his actions made us feel more secure while only taking a couple of minutes of his time. This type behavior of your employees will make me reccomend this establishment to friends visiting the "Music City".

Please thank Ken for us.

Room Tip: Don't look for a place to hang your towel, it doesn't exist Our room was well maintained. Parking is expensive, $32.00 a day! Our room faced north and experienced lots of street noise
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Mark G, Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to personally recognize Ken's efforts, while being our guest at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. He is certainly one of our outstanding Ambassadors, and I appreciate your kind words, which I will be sharing with him. Please let me know if I can further assist you and I look forward to your return visit to Nashville.
Have a great weekend!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The Renaissance Nashville is a nice hotel with a great location. Its just three blocks off Broadway. From many of the rooms in the hotel you can actually see the strip. At first I thought this was great touch, but come 12am I was not as amused. My room overlooked Broadway and from the various bars and clubs the music blasted all the way through my hotel window. It was annoying, but I also know that comes with the territory.
Overall the hotel is very nice. The rooms have been updated and are super nice. I would highly suggest this hotel for its location and plush rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ChicagoAly

Hello and thank you for your recent Trip Advisor post. It sounds like you enjoyed your visit to The Renaissance Nashville Hotel, and in particular our prime location to all downtown nightlife. Please let me aplogize for anyone late night noise from the strip that may have disturbed you. At times, the music can be heard from a distance. Please let us know if we can further assist you and thank you again for being our guest!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Excellent location. Everyone we met was very helpful and professional. We worked directly with A.D. Arnold (Director of Services) at the hotel and he showed us the highest level of hospitality and appreciation for choosing this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ken K

Hello and thank you for personally recognizing Mr. Arnold, our Director of Services, for his fantastic service to you. I have personally thanked him for making a difference in your stay and also shared your comments with our entire Management team. Thank you for taking your time to share this feedback, it is very valuable to the future success of our hotel. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

As a "road warrior," I stay in all kinds of hotels in many different cities. (I am Gold at Marriott & Diamond at Hilton to put it in perspective.) My first stay at the Nashville Renaissance Hotel actually set a new level of expecations. As you would expect with a 4 star AAA property, the hotel is very clean and has modern rooms. The difference is their people. They are all extremely professional and all seem to be happy to be at work. The catalyst for this review is when I checked in with Ashley at the front desk. Since it was my first time in the area, I had some questions about where to take my clients for a fun night out. Ashley spent several minutes explaining the different local restaurants and country music venues. Her excitement for Nashville was genuine.

While you are here, spend some time people watching at the bar area near the parking deck walk through. But, take advantage of being in the heart of Nashville's "honky tonk" district and walk around outside.

Room Tip: I would think that higher floors may insulate you from the street noise. (I was on the 11th floor and there was no noise.)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Recently I was in Nashville for a conference, and my reservations at an overflow hotel were not honored. My colleague and I were sent to yet another overflow hotel who had not received our transfer reservations. Of course, it was way beyond the reservation date for the original conference hotel (the Renaissance);however, I decided to call to see if they had any rooms and would honor the conference rate. I first talked with Monica in Staci T.'s office. She was quick to take my number and call the director of housing Mike T. to see if anything could be done. To my surprise and delight, he made reservations for my colleague and me. When I arrived, I was treated like welcomed family by Ashley at the front desk. For my next personal or business trip, you can be assured that I will go to the Renaissance first. Thanks Monica, Mike T. Staci T., and Ashley.

Room Tip: Rooms on the Capitol side are quieter, but the rooms on the Broadway side are much more scenic.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business