“Hotel experience”

Ranked #11 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Hotel experience”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This hotel experience was one of the best we have ever had. We were in town for the Women's Final Four. People were everywhere and this hotel was the host for the NCAA. However for us not being with the NCAA they went up and above with their service and attention to detail. The place was packed but we were treated so very nicely by everyone we came in contact with. A special thanks to Katie who we found to be the most professional outgoing and friendly person, we would go back their because of her alone

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (650)
Jackson, Tennessee
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Renaissance for my birthday with my girlfriend and I must admit, The Hotel Was Awesome!!! Everything from the check in, the friendliness of the staff, and the rooms!!! Kudos to everyone that is apart of the staff! The staff working the Starbucks the morning after were amazing!! My girlfriend is a Starbucks fiend and she loved the personnel and the products. Thank you Sydnei, Teianna, and Sarieda for excellent service!!! Will definitely be back and recommend the hotel to all my friends and family

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Taye06
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Enjoying my first experience at this wonderful facility! My room is beautiful with a very comfortable bed and soft, soft pillows, just the way I like them! Lovely view of the city from my room! The location is perfect, with easy access to lots of restaurants, bars, and live entertainment. I chose the catfish dinner which came with grilled asparagus and creamy, buttery mashed potatoes. It was delicious and very reasonably priced. I sat at the bar so I could watch the women's semi-final basketball games and Justin attended to my every need. Great service at a wonderful hotel!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My wife and I have been to this hotel before and loved it. It's even better now that some of the rooms have been remodeled. What made this stay really great was the staff. Angela, the bar tender is fantastic! She made our experience so much better! She makes a great drink with a big smile. Thanks Angela!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Lakewood, CA
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The timely responsive assistance of Ben K. to my concern was amazing. I had mis-placed my room keycard. Ben was pleasant, polite and humorous in helping me to get the new one. He judiciously exercised security protocols which made me feel safe. I was able to get the new key card. It could be that my sister and I were making a mistake in how the card was used to gain access to the lounge. For some reason it did not seem that my newly keyed card was working. I called Ben again for assistance. I explained to him the problem we were having. I had not even gotten off the elevator from the 22nd floor before he greeted me with a new card. I was so impressed and pleased.
He extended this thoughtfulness as there were large number of guest checking in for the first basketball games for the Woman's Final Four.
It expressed an unmatched care and concern for guests that makes being relaxed and comfortable first nature while at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel. Thanks Ben K.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

A six star check in at a five star hotel. I came to Nashville for the Cher concert and I left with such a great overall Nashville experience I want to come back! Liz took the time at a very busy time to explain where everything was located and great restaurant and
"pre-concert" drink spots. I held up the line but she never grew impatient, hard to find great customer service but she showed me it still exists. Thanks Liz!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This hotel sets a very high standard. The rooms have been newly remodeled and had a very modern design to them, bringing out the music theme of Nashville. Sheets and towels had a great look and feel to them. The location was also perfect because you could walk to dinner and bars around town within minutes. Staff was very helpful and welcoming. Highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business