Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
3,051 results
All reviewsbridge barcommerce streetgreat locationloss preventionbridgestone arenaconvention centerthe concierge loungewithin walking distancecorner roomhigh floorthird floorhonky tonkscountry music hall of fameheart of downtownvalet parkingtwo blocksmusic city center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The Renaissance in downtown Nashville offers a great location as well as a very comfortable hotel with good service and many amenities. The hotel has a number of large convention rooms so stays fairly busy. Rooms are nicely done and updated. Adequate dining on site and plenty of good choices nearby. Easy stroll to the famous Tootsies Orchid Lounge, Ryman auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame and other downtown attractions.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed here for a weekend with friends last spring. The location could not have been more perfect. Being a block away from Broadway was so convenient-especially with our large group. Our group could hop back and forth between the bars and our hotel and we didn't have to worry since everything was within a few blocks proximity. Spacious, clean rooms and lovely staff!

I gave 4 stars instead of 5 due to a few frustrations we experienced. The elevators were painfully slow. I am not exagerrating when I say we would wait 10-15 minutes for an elevator. I stayed here in May of 2013 so perhaps the problem has been fixed since then. Also, we waited a good 20 minutes at the Starbucks in the lobby both mornings. However, these minor issues were by no means deal breakers and I look forward to staying here again the next time I visit Nashville!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The ITMI Symposium was recently held at the Renaissance Nashville Hotel. The event was a great success. Much of it was due to the excellent service and responsive staff, including:

Duane Harder, Event Technology Services Manager
Linda Montes, Sr. Event Manager
Taylor Helton, Conference Navigator
Stephanie, Lobby Bar
Sadiya Migalla, Housekeeping

And many others who always enthusiastically and professionally responded to our needs. I highly recommend this hotel for personal or business travelers and for meetings.

Room Tip: Corner suites are lovley Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The restaurant in this hotel is wonderful. The food is delicious and the service is great. We had the server, Le Gregory for two meals, and she was so friendly, helpful, and efficient. She recommended dishes, and remembered our preferences after just one visit. I highly recommend this restaurant and try to have Le as your server.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We stayed in this hotel last month and it was a great experience. Absolutely nothing to complain about: location, good size rooms, room furniture, decor, bathrooms, services, food and views - everything was outstanding. This is the hotel I will be staying again if I ever get to Nashville again, which hopefully is not going to happen.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business