“Nashville Renaissance”

Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Ranked #12 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Wanted to share our wonderful experience that we had at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. We stayed on the newly renovated Club Floor. From the moment we arrived from the Airport we were greeted with professionalism and our 4 night was made very comfortable. Chase at the front desk did an exceptional job as did the staff in the in the restaurants and Club Level Room. We will stay here again and recommend this Hotel to all our friends.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
RenaissanceNash... M, General Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Roscoe p-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville, it sounds like you had a great stay in a newly renovated room and Chase was able to go the extra mile. I will be sure to tell him “thank you.” We hope your travels bring you back to the Renaissance Nashville.
John Fleming-General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,002)

Reviewed February 10, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful property as part of celebrating our son's 10th birthday. We were greeted warmly from the minute we walked in the door. Ashley, who checked us in at the front desk, immediately acknowledged my son's birthday and had a wonderful attitude. She worked to find us a room that would be ready to check into as soon as possible and called us when it was ready. Extra kudos to Ms. Frandsen, part of the management team, who went to extra lengths to make the stay extra special and unforgettable for our birthday boy! The renovations to the hotel look great! Rooms are very nicely furnished and very comfortable beds. A big plus too is the cheap parking(only $5/day on weekends!) with a convenient skybridge over to the hotel from the garage across the streeet. Housekeeping was quick to respond to a couple of requests we had as well. Just a great visit all around with great service - highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

TNTraveler37122-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville and to choose us to celebrate your son’s 10th birthday. I am happy to hear not only Ashley but Ms. Frandsen were able to take such great care of your family. I will be sure to pass this on to them and tell them “Thank you”

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Judy was a delightful surprise at The Renaissance Nashville Hotel. She was coming into work and found me lost in the parking deck. It was cold and rainy. She took the time to get me to the right elevator and actually took me all the way to the front desk.

Later in the evening, my company dinner was at The Bridge in the hotel. Judy was working with our group. She was so pleasant and polite to all 175 people attending they were giving compliments to her manager at our event. She really seemed very happy and energetic. She was a wonderful asset to The Renaissance Nashville Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

T A-Thank you for taking your time to leave your comments about your experience here at the Renaissance Nashville. I am so happy Judy was able to get you taken care of even before you checked in, I will be sure to tell her “thank you” for taking such great care of our guests.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed at this property a few months ago and most recently stayed a few weeks ago with the Nashville Starz group. Wow, what a difference a little time makes. The new rooms looked phenomenal, a welcome upgrade. I would like to thank all the staff as they were very welcoming and inviting. I would especially like to thank Loss Prevention Officer Ken Hadley. He not only provided excellent security for our group, but also gave out several recommendations for things to do in the area and places to eat. I will be bringing my family to Nashville for vacation this summer and look forward to staying at this property again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Scott M-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville, our new rooms and great service Ken was able to provide for you. I am happy to hear you will be coming back and staying with us again. I am sure you will receive the same great you have come to expect from the Renaissance Nashville.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I spent 5 nights here as part of a job-related event. I requested a high floor and an updated room. My room had a lovely view of the historic state house and was modern and comfortable (including Aveda toiletries). The best part was access to the concierge level on the 24th floor. Delicious breakfast and happy hour food including tasty nibbles such as salmon, tomato and mozzerella salad, charcuterie and house made potatoe chips. Debbie and Carol, hosts on the concierge level, were so welcoming and hospitable. It made every day special. This is a great downtown location and a very comfortable place to stay. HIghly recommended. There is an indoor pool too, but I was too busy to swim.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the state house, and request access to the concierge level.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Fritzikay-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy access to the concierge level, those ladies sure do know how to make you feel welcome. I will be sure to tell them “thank you” for all their hard work. We hope to see you again, and maybe next time you can use the pool.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was very please with the service I received with how your Officer helped me feel very secure while checking in at such a late hour of the night. Just the mere size of the man said that this hotel did not take their service in security lightly. Officer Miller was very kind and helpful in making me feel at ease in go up to my room. I felt as if I had a son away from home who had my best wellfare in his hands. So, for that alone I give The Renaissance Nashville Hotel in Nashville,Tn high points for the security they offer with having this well managed staff on hand. Thank you Mrs.G.Bush

Room Tip: This is a very nice hotel to stay in on a trip to Nashville,Tn.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Just finished our travel symposium in Nashville with 400 tour companies, tour directors, and other travel staff...a group with high expectations. The location was perfect, basically within walking distance of most major sights/restaurants. The hotel combined with the attached convention center fulfilled all of our sleeping, dining and meeting needs in one location. The best part though was definitely the service of the Renaissance from the front desk to the banquet and event staff that coordinated numerous business and social activities for 5 days. Linda Montes, our meeting planner, and Mark Rintamaki, the event manager, were outstanding. But kudos also to Krystie, Taylor and Ashley..what service and personality! Been doing this event for 27 years and this hotel surpassed our expectations