“Seminar Stay”

Ranked #10 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Fort Washington, Maryland
“Seminar Stay”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great service from all staff, good breakfast buffet at the first floor restaurant and a nice place called Bridge at third floor where my Husband and I stop for drinks and watch the games every night. Very comfy room with a mini fridge and a great view. I will highly recommend this hotel.
I will like to thanks Justin Brewster for a great service while we stop at the bridge!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RenaissanceNash... M, General Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Alda G-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am glad our staff throughout the hotel was able to take care of you, it sounds like Justin made your stop at the bridge. I hope your travels bring you back to Nashville and you will choose the Renaissance Nashville
John Fleming-General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (657)
Saint Charles, Missouri
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stayed at this property for a seminar. Great service from ALL staff the food in meeting rooms was wonderful. They have 2 restaurants and 1 Starbucks. The breakfast buffet is a tad pricey and alacarte items for breakfast a tad pricey. Lunch and dinner fine. The valet parking is outrageously pricey but you can take your car in and out whenever at no extra charge. The self parking garage across the street is 10 dollars per day. But you must pay that 10 dollars every time you move your car. Also there are NO drawers to unpack in which was a problem when we were there for 1 week,

Room Tip: Ask for recently refurbished
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
MiamiGrammie3-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am happy to hear you had great service from all the staff and food in your meeting rooms was wonderful. It sounds like you were able to enjoy our hotel and all it has to offer. I hope your travels bring you back to the Renaissance Nashville.
Columbus, OH
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Our bellboy said that we got one of the newly updated rooms here. Dark wood furniture with pops of lime green around the room, even in the bathroom. White quartz tops in the bath, desk, and nightstand. Wealso had a mini fridge which was handy. Our room was on the 16th floor with a great view of Bridgestone Arena. My husband had a conference at the Convention Center which is connected to the hotel. My only complaint is the bed is too soft for my liking. I highly recommend this hotel which is in a great downtown location, walkable to dining. Valet parking is pricey but there is a new garage across the street that is affordable.

Room Tip: We had a king suite that was on the corner facing the arena. We did hear a train horn several time...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RenaissanceNash... M, General Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Gigglebox-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in our newly renovated rooms. We have added a fridge and safe to all our rooms and we think it’s handy as well. We hope to see you again at the Renaissance Nashville.
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I was upgraded to the 16th floor, executive level. Two large windows, one being a corner window and both with a nice view of the downtown area. The room was large as well as a very good size bathroom with large shower and jacuzzi. Many restaurants and bars within walking distance. A bit pricey during events and holidays.

• Stayed May 2013
Dan L-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. I am glad you were able to experience one of our newly renovated rooms and un upgraded one. We hope your travels will bring you back to the Renaissance Nashville.
Vicksburg, Mississippi
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was supposed to stay at this hotel but was booted to another hotel because they were full. I had a reservation and confirmation but because of renovations I was pushed out to another hotel. Very unprofessional. Stay here if you want to be made to feel like a piece to trash! Customer service training needed!

• Stayed January 2014
4 Thank Southerncharming
RenaissanceNash... M, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Southerncharming-I would like to speak with you about your experience here at our property. I apologize you were made to feel unwelcome and our staff was unprofessional. I do know from the front desk we have not relocated any of our arriving guest due to our renovation so I would like more information. Please feel free to contact me at Jennifer.frandsen@renaissancehotels.com so I can find out more. Thank you
Jennifer Frandsen-Manager Room Operations
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Very reasonable rates, clean rooms and friendly staff. Only complaint was trash man at 4 am banging the dumpster. My room was on the 22 floor so I feel for the lower levels. Bar was great had live music and good choices on the menu. Starbucks in the lobby and panera bread on the corner. Great view of the city from my room

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RenaissanceNash... M, General Manager at Renaissance Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Jsaleeby-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville. We try our best to keep the city noise from disturbing our guests, sometimes the city view can be quitter but I prefer to be on the Broadway side, even though it’s noisy you get to see Nashville. We hope your travels will bring you Nashville and the Renaissance.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The staff at this Renaissance shows true southern hospitality! The rooms are average but seems time for an update, however they are clean and comfortable. The location is perfect within walking distance of everything. I would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ItsAboutTheTravel-Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about the Renaissance Nashville, I glad you were able to experience our Southern hospitality. We are currently under a renovation and have about 90% of the hotel complete. Next time you come back make sure you ask for a renovated room.