2,234 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

Can’t fault this hotel in the slightest. Stayed over the Draft and despite it being exceptionally busy, the hotel went out of its way to make it special for me as it was my birthday, upgrading our room and leaving a cake and card. Location is perfect especially with the free shuttle, rooms are clean and comfortable, pool area is excellent and the staff here are amazing!! I will definitely be back and whole heartedly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Nashville!! Well done Millennium Maxwell House and thank you!!

Date of stay: April 2019
GM-Maxwellhouse, General Manager at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

We cannot thank you enough for your kind review and helpful advice. As a tripadvisor contributor, your terrific feedback means even more to us and the traveling community. Thank you for your praise and we can't wait to see you on your next visit!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

We stayed here while in town for the NFL Draft. I read reviews and was glad we did. I believe several things were addressed that were in prior negative reviews. PROS: Location was AWESOME!! The free shuttle was the best and took us right to the hot spot downtown. Although it was full to capacity, shuttles ran like clockwork. Security patrolled the lot nightly. We felt coming in late. Clean Bed and hot showers. Check in was good and fast. HBO was provided for free, so I was able to watch GOT. CONS: Room looked very outdated. Lamp shades and chair was dirty. Tub filled while running shower. Housekeeping did not provide DO NOT DISTURB doorknob. When we came back, all of our stuff was thrown around so they could make the bed, lost top to contact case, although room was cleaned during our absence they took old towels but didn't replace them with new ones. We were a couple, but booked thru 3rd party so we ended up with double beds that were quite small. Surely I don't believe it was worth $200 a night,

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your sustained loyalty and business. We certainly hope to keep you as our customers and certainly appreciate your concern with the ever-increasing prices that hotels charge. We will do everything we can to ensure that you find excellent value in our hotel.

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

The lobby of the hotel was impressive, but the room was another story. It seemed very dated and in dire need of a make over. The bathroom was not very clean. The tile was unkempt and dirty. Probably installed in the 1990’s. I observed rust around some of the fixtures. The bathroom tub drain was broken. The plug actually came out and the tub and refused to drain, filling up while I was taking a shower. The WiFi did not work the entire time I was there. The television only received half the channels. I called the front desk and told me there was nothing they could do about the TV or Wifi. At least the mattress was comfortable and the linens appeared clean. The icing on the cake was a a mushroom I observed growing out of the carpet underneath the sink. See attached picture. Had not every room in the city already been booked for the NFL draft we would have been out of there ! Definitely not worth the price we paid !

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JAMuller70

Thank you for your feedback and insight. I will personally research your story to determine what you're writing about and who provided inaccurate information. Please accept my personal apology for the poor guest room you received. As you can imagine, we assist and advise hundreds of guests every day.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com

Reviewed April 24, 2019

The rooms were clean and the price was good. The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient. I really could not beat the price for the weekend. I did feel sorry for the cleaning staff as there were a couple of bachelor parties on our floor, and i think it took a lot of time for the staff to clean and so on one of the nights our room hadn't been serviced, but i was able to get what i needed from the staff. I think the bathrooms need updating, and the hotel bar seemed a bit stale, but you have a free shuttle to downtown, pleasant staff and an affordable price so who can complain about that.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Wow Bill K! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write about your experience. We love what we do and the opportunity to take care of guests like you makes our day... every day. We look forward to having you back and wish you safe travels in the meanwhile.