“A great hotel. Highly recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Millennium Maxwell House Nashville

Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
Ranked #97 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Syracuse, New York
“A great hotel. Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2009

I have stayed at the Millennium Maxwell House on several occasions for work. There is just so much to like about this hotel.

First, the location is excellent. It is right around the corner from I-65 and just a mile north of I-40. It was only a couple of blocks from the place I was working in town, which made it very convenient. There are also several places to eat in the immediate area, although the hotel has a restaurant if you choose to dine in. It also has a rather large parking lot in front of the hotel.

The hotel staff is one of the nicest and most accommodating I have ever seen. When I arrive, they recognize me immediately and welcome me back, mostly due to my multiple stays at their location. On my first trip, there was a billing mix-up with my company and the room was not pre-paid. They let me check in with just a copy of my driver’s license (I did not have a credit card at the time) and let me straighten out the billing the following day. On my most recent trip, I inquired about the "celebrity suite" and "presidential suite" that were adjoining mine, and the lovely staff member volunteered to give me a tour of the rooms. I travel extensively across the United States for work and I have never encountered a staff as friendly as the one at this hotel.

The rooms were excellent. They were spacious and clean, and have some of the most comfortable beds I've ever enjoyed. The room was also equipped with a wide-screen television, wired and wireless internet access (for a nominal fee), and has a huge picture window.

The breakfast buffet serves a hot breakfast complete with French toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, hash browns, and also contains cereals and fruits. The staff at the restaurant is polite and helpful, and always offers a refill for your coffee right when you need it.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank weary_traveller25

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2009

Myself and two friends decided to travel down to Nashville to celebrate a birthday. Immediately upon entering the hotel we were impressed. The hotel lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and accomidating. The shuttle service to Broadway was a big plus and it only took about 10 minutes to get down there. The cab ride from Broadway back to the hotel was only about $10, although we expected it to be a bit higher considering it was Nashville. The bedding and pillows were the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel. I was a little disappointed with the mold on the bathroom ceiling and the peeling wall paper however. A convenient store, Arbys, Subway and McDonalds were all within less than mile from the hotel as well. Interstate access was very east coming and going. I will definetly recommend this hotel to friends and family and look forward to staying her again.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank kimberdawn
Toronto
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2009

We stayed at this hotel Oct 20-24th because we were in town for a convention. Upon our arrival, we were told there was NO WAY we'd be getting the adjoining rooms we'd previously STRESSED we MUST have!!!...nor would they even make the attempt at moving us during our stay to accomodate the request. When we checked out, I noticed our invoice did not add up to the correct amount. They had included an early departure fee of $75 + tax.....and had told them that i'd never had agreed upon that....and they said....yes i had........they billed my visa....for the amount INCLUDING the disputed early departure fee but then to shut me up.....they credited my visa ....ONLY to wait until AFTER I LEFT NASHVILLE to charge my visa the amount of the disputed fee.........dirty...dirty....dirty.......wait till your paying customer leaves...and then when they aren't looking........charge their visa.......can you say.......BAD FOR BUSINESS!!...

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank stephaniefromcanada

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2009

I have stayed numerous times in Nashville at the "economy motels" to save money but no more! I couldn't believe the quality of service we received at this hotel for just a few dollars more than what I have been spending at the motels. The rooms were comfortable, well appointed and clean. The staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. One of the most pleasant suprises was the complimetary shuttle service to the Nashville attractions. There is no free breakfast but you can eat very well at the breakfast buffett for under $10.00. I will certainly use this hotel again when I am in Nashville and will recommend it to friends.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank MaggieMooGeorgia
ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2009

The free shuttle downtown (4 miles away) was a great perk! The room was clean and comfortable. I loved the down comforters! The staff was awesome and accomodated us on our every need and question. If we were ever in the area again, would most definitely stay. The restaurant was decent as well. The egg battered cinnamon roll french toast was to die for!

Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank alexahannahmitchell
Cleveland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2009

We stayed at the hotel when the Tennessee Titans were staying there. We were excited about this and thought that this hotel must be something special. We were wrong. We came in late and were starving so we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. We were served the worst food we have ever had in a restaurant. After dinner we had to walk across to a gas station to get a snack that could remove the bad taste from our mouth. I hope the hotel has made changes.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mel78c
colfax
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2009

The lobby was nice, hotel location a little out of the way. Our room was large, but bathroom had footprints on floor when we checked in. After first night stay, the cleaning crew left pillows on floor and a towel next to the bed. Old cups left next to the bed.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple