Everything was wonderful !!!!!
I enjoyed my stay at the Millennium Maxwell House in Nashville very much. The room was clean and very comfortable. Customer service was excellent. The breakfast buffet had everything you could want. I was especially impressed with the Convention Services Manager.
I look forward to my next visit
1. Convenient location
2. VERY friendly staff (and at all levels)
3. Entering the front sliding doors a bit of a challenge and resembled a maze when the "Do Not Enter This Door" signs were out.
4. The rooms are large, well maintained and clean.
5. The linen spray fragerence was pleasing and not overpowering.
6. Wished the cost of the high speed internet was just buried in the room rate instead of yet another additional charge you have to think about and ponder.
7. Health club area could use a few bucks in repairs and maintenance.
8. Room service food was tasty and reasonably priced.
9. Overall, a great value and a plesant, stress-free environment!