Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
$299
Hotels.com
$149
2,007 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel and I must say that it was great. I was there for a 4 day get away with my girlfriend and we had a ball. The main things that I look for in a hotel are: cleanliness, how helpful the staff is, accomodations and location and the Millenum had it all. The best part was having a shuttle to take you to and from your destinations, there was a bit of a wait, but hey what more can you ask for when it's FREE. The next time we visit Nashville, which will probably be next year, I will definitely be staying at the Milennium!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carlus R
Theresa S, Director of Sales at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

WOW - we love to share these comments with our TEAM - thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ok... This hotel is very clean and the front desk people who helped me where very friendly and nice and helpful when I was trying to find Gas, places to eat and where the places I planned to go to were. They also, when I was concerned about the money for innsedentials being put on my debit which I had to use they offered to make it less which I loved. Plus the fact that they told me the shuttle would take me to my concert and save me money was very helpful. I do have a few things that kept me from giving this 5 stars is the fact that I stayed in room 231 and my door kept coming open which scared me. Plus the fact that I had to pay for internet and room service was overly priced after they added all the fees. My room was very clean and they had it ready when I was there at 2:30. I also love that the whole place was smoke-free, as for staying again that is debatable as I did not like having to pay for things such as internet, and local phone calls, but I still enjoyed staying in the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't ask for room 231 as the door comes open randomly.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sweetpea7s
Theresa S, Director of Sales at Millennium Maxwell House Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. Also thank you for giving us your room number we will be checking this door immediately. We appreciate all guests taking the time to give us their comments on their stay. We hope to be able to serve you again soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

stayed here for 2 nights while in Nashville on going into room beding had dirty marks on towels dirty i asked for wake up call did not receive it nearly missed trip no safe in room asked for safe deposit box they only have 9 for this big hotel cant beleive it was not impressed

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank george r

Thank you for your comments - we are researching our 2nd effort log at this time to see if we did receive requests for additional linen - we pride ourselves on taking great care of our guests and ensuring that everyone has a great stay. We will also check the wake up call log to see if there were any additional concerns - thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. From the time we arrived at the airport and were picked up by their courtesy shuttle, until the time we were returned to the airport, we were treated in a most First Class Manner. The rooms are nice and clean, the facility itself is beautiful to look at, and the staff is in a class all their own. I can honesty say that everyone we came in contact with was more than gracious and very informative of this wonderful city. I was very appreciative of their courtesy shuttle that runs all day and into the evening for taking us back and forth downtown. Each one of the drivers had wonderful personalities and really made you feel welcome as they were so friendly every time. The restaurant and bar not only had great food, but they had a stellar staff as well. Like I said, I just cannot say enough good things. When I return to Nashville, I will stay again at the Millennium Maxwell House. Just great all around.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy G

WOW our team members will love your comments - we all take pride in taking great care of our guests. We thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback and we do appreciate your business and remarks. Please come stay again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My last visit was actually, the third time that I have stayed at this hotel ! The staff is always courteous and attentive to my needs. The accomodations are great and the location is great....it is close to family and friends, as well as the many attractions that Nashville has to offer ! Also, I love the fact that if I decide to go out for a night on the town, transportation is readily available. I will always stay @ the Millennium Mawell House when I visit Nashville....

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view especially at night !!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lpnniki

WOW! Thank you so much for your comments and feedback - Our team members will love hearing this - thank you again and we hope to serve you again soon!