I tried to leave this feedback on the Millennium Hotels site, but their form is so short you can't fit it in. I had three separate issues during our stay Nov. 30-Dec. 2nd.
First, over our two night stay our room was never cleaned. We had one staff member knock pretty early on Dec. 1st and ask to exchange towels, and that was it.
Second, they had a courtesy shuttle advertised and at check-in said it would run every 15 minutes. We waited at least 30 minutes 3 separate times to use the shuttle, and by that point so many people had lined up for it, we ended up taking cabs. This negated the savings we got by going with a hotel not in downtown Nashville. They need to either advertise it as every 30 minutes or increase the number of shuttles during busy times.
Last and most egregiously, they allowed an entire college fraternity to stay in the hotel for the weekend, a majority on our floor. They sure could have used some of their profits from this large group to pay for extra security or staff to get them to be quiet, stop drinking in the common area, hallways, etc. at all hours and blasting noise/music from their rooms at 3-4am. Then I could have slept, clearly a novel idea in a hotel.
I wouldn't touch this hotel with a ten-foot pole. Buyer beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel Nashville, where music reigns supreme. Close to everything Nashville! We’re ideally located near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Germantown, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center, less than 2 miles to Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport is 15 minute drive. Our 287 spacious guest rooms feature unique, music-themed decor, Serta Perfect Sleeper, flat screen television and Enseo in room entertainment and High Speed Internet.Enseois a Dish Network® systems integrator offerings 82 HD channel lineups and over-The-Top content and entertainment solution whereby guests can access their personal streaming video and audio accounts directly from the hotel in-room TV.Guest can accessPandora®, HuluPlus®, YouTube®, Crackle®,and more. In room Krieg coffee makers featuring: Maxwell House Coffee. Rooms and Suites have views Downtown Nashville or rolling Tennessee hills in the distance. Located on our preferred floor, Millennium Club guest rooms offer upgraded bath amenities and free bottled water. Additionally, Club guests have complimentary Country Breakfast Buffet in Pralines' Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville