Stayed at the Millennium Maxwell House for a week long conference. The hotel is located about five to ten minutes away from downtown Nashville. There is a shuttle which runs continuously until about 1030 pm for hotel guests. Cab ride back to the hotel is about $10 dollars.
The hotel rooms are in need of a re-model. The standard rooms are small and the bathrooms are extremely tiny and need repair. The mattresses in the room are old but somewhat comfortable. The bar and restaurant on the property are average.
On at least three ocassions I had to have my key card re-keyed to gain entry into my room. The front desk staff said it was probably from having my key card next to some metal or a cell phone. I've traveled all over the world and had heard this numerous times. This is the FIRST time it has ever happened to me though. Just a little inconvenient at times.
The conference facilities are superb for large groups and the staff was very attentive to every need.
If you are planning a stay in Nashville this hotel is ok but I would recommend staying somewhere downtown in the heart of Music City...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel Nashville, where music reigns supreme. Close to everything Nashville! We’re ideally located near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Germantown, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center, less than 2 miles to Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport is 15 minute drive. Our 287 spacious guest rooms feature unique, music-themed decor, Serta Perfect Sleeper, flat screen television and Enseo in room entertainment and High Speed Internet.Enseois a Dish Network® systems integrator offerings 82 HD channel lineups and over-The-Top content and entertainment solution whereby guests can access their personal streaming video and audio accounts directly from the hotel in-room TV.Guest can accessPandora®, HuluPlus®, YouTube®, Crackle®,and more. In room Krieg coffee makers featuring: Maxwell House Coffee. Rooms and Suites have views Downtown Nashville or rolling Tennessee hills in the distance. Located on our preferred floor, Millennium Club guest rooms offer upgraded bath amenities and free bottled water. Additionally, Club guests have complimentary Country Breakfast Buffet in Pralines' Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, HotelPower, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville