i booked this hotel through hotwire. it was fine, a good deal for being close to downtown and the shuttle was nice (if a little unpredictable). the staff were friendly, the room was just ok though my shower was clogged up and they never fixed it even though i asked. the problem came a month later when my credit card statement arrived and millennium charged me for the 3 nights (keep in mind i had already paid hotwire). i just called millennium and after about 10 minutes the staff person told me she figured it out and would take it off. hopefully that will happen smoothly. however, i still have to pay this month's credit card bill! she told me this is a glitch in their credit card machine that occurs sometimes... what??? kind of a big "glitch". and she explained that i will get charged the correct amount ($14, which was on the hard copy invoice they gave me when i checked out) for a meal i had in the restaurant. i might feel a little better about it if they had at least offered to pay for my bacon and eggs, sheesh! i don't even know how to suggest others be careful of this since your invoice is correct when you check out, so you don't find out that you are overcharged until you see it on your statement. be careful of this if you choose to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel Nashville, where music reigns supreme. Close to everything Nashville! We’re ideally located near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Germantown, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center, less than 2 miles to Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport is 15 minute drive. Our 287 spacious guest rooms feature unique, music-themed decor, Serta Perfect Sleeper, flat screen television and Enseo in room entertainment and High Speed Internet.Enseois a Dish Network® systems integrator offerings 82 HD channel lineups and over-The-Top content and entertainment solution whereby guests can access their personal streaming video and audio accounts directly from the hotel in-room TV.Guest can accessPandora®, HuluPlus®, YouTube®, Crackle®,and more. In room Krieg coffee makers featuring: Maxwell House Coffee. Rooms and Suites have views Downtown Nashville or rolling Tennessee hills in the distance. Located on our preferred floor, Millennium Club guest rooms offer upgraded bath amenities and free bottled water. Additionally, Club guests have complimentary Country Breakfast Buffet in Pralines' Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville