We visited for a concert at the Ryman. Was a bit sceptical about the shuttle but on the whole it worked well for us although on a couple of afternoons we shared a taxi back with another couple due to a long wait. Be careful after midnight as we were charged $25 for the ride back in the early hours which seemed to be a standard charge. Before midnight the taxi is about $10. The shuttle arrived promptly at the airport. The hotel was fine. We were checked in quite quickly. The amenities are as stated although no sign of white fluffly bathrobes just one cotton one. When pointed out at reception we got an extra one but not fluffy! Lots of towels and the bed was very comfortable. Room was very acceptable and great value for money. Breakfast was buffet style and included in room price. There was a decent choice and plenty of it (much better than our previous stay at the Holiday Inn Express which was a lot more expensive). First day it was only luke warm but I told reception and they seemed to act on this. Sorry didn't eat at the hotel restaurant so cannot comment. Free safe deposit box at reception was nother bonus and greatly appreciated. All in all I am more than happy to recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel Nashville, where music reigns supreme. Close to everything Nashville! We’re ideally located near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Germantown, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center, less than 2 miles to Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport is 15 minute drive. Our 287 spacious guest rooms feature unique, music-themed decor, Serta Perfect Sleeper, flat screen television and Enseo in room entertainment and High Speed Internet.Enseois a Dish Network® systems integrator offerings 82 HD channel lineups and over-The-Top content and entertainment solution whereby guests can access their personal streaming video and audio accounts directly from the hotel in-room TV.Guest can accessPandora®, HuluPlus®, YouTube®, Crackle®,and more. In room Krieg coffee makers featuring: Maxwell House Coffee. Rooms and Suites have views Downtown Nashville or rolling Tennessee hills in the distance. Located on our preferred floor, Millennium Club guest rooms offer upgraded bath amenities and free bottled water. Additionally, Club guests have complimentary Country Breakfast Buffet in Pralines' Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville