The Millennium Maxwell House in Nashville is by far my favorite hotel I have stayed in. I frequent NashVegas at least 4 times a year. I have stayed at other hotels in the city like the Hyatt, Ramada, Holiday Inn and Extended Stay - the Millennium is by far the best deal for what you get. The hotel has amazing staff - so friendly and accommodating (even the shuttle drivers!). The hotel has a nice pool, restaurant, bar and the best part is the free shuttle! The shuttle runs decent hours, to/from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel. That alone makes the deal the best one out there. The location is about 5 minutes outside of the hustle and bustle of Broadway, but in a perfect location - free parking lot, Starbucks, Gas Station and tons of fast food all walking distance from the front door. The rooms are nice and modern - if there is an issue, they are quick to fix it with a smile on their face. They have banquet halls and an outdoor venue - perfect for a wedding! I would love to someday have mine there - it is so pretty and so Nashville! I have stayed at this hotel over 10 times now and encourage all of my friends visiting Nashville to stay with them also. There is a loyalty program which makes it easy to gain 'points' when you stay there. Millennium hotels are all over the world, I look forward to staying at their other hotels - even if it is just 1/2 as nice as the Maxwell House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel Nashville, where music reigns supreme. Close to everything Nashville! We’re ideally located near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Germantown, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center, less than 2 miles to Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport is 15 minute drive. Our 287 spacious guest rooms feature unique, music-themed decor, Serta Perfect Sleeper, flat screen television and Enseo in room entertainment and High Speed Internet.Enseois a Dish Network® systems integrator offerings 82 HD channel lineups and over-The-Top content and entertainment solution whereby guests can access their personal streaming video and audio accounts directly from the hotel in-room TV.Guest can accessPandora®, HuluPlus®, YouTube®, Crackle®,and more. In room Krieg coffee makers featuring: Maxwell House Coffee. Rooms and Suites have views Downtown Nashville or rolling Tennessee hills in the distance. Located on our preferred floor, Millennium Club guest rooms offer upgraded bath amenities and free bottled water. Additionally, Club guests have complimentary Country Breakfast Buffet in Pralines' Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville