Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
$282
$246
  • Breakfast included
Red Roof PLUS+ Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$108
$110
$229
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$152
$123
Agoda.com
$259
$244
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,982 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We chose this hotel due to the ratings posted during booking however was very disappointed in our stay. The staff was nice, front desk a little slow as they must have had a newbie but that wasn't my concern. Lobby - nice and thought we were getting what we paid for BUT the actual stay/room is what I will rate as my night's sleep is what matter to me. The room was less than quality as the ceiling was flaking off in the sick area. The bathtub had a mat in it to cover the floor as I'm sure I didn't want to look under that but while showering I could only FEEL dirty as water gathered under it as well as anything else. But lets get to the rest part. Walls are SO thin that I could actually hear every word people were speaking from rooms next to ours and I don't mean like the teacher in Charlie Brown, I mean EVERY WORD, TV, phone conversation, bathroom noises and ALL! Not a good night rest to say the lest and we couldn't wait to leave. Would never recommend a

Room Tip: Don't stay here is the BEST tip I could give you! I wish I had taken photos and will next time for rating as I didn't know the option would be available.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deRoosReward
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We recently stayed at the Maxwell House Nashville. I was aware the hotel was not 5 Stars. But after one night there, we packed up and left. The main lobby area is decent. Our room was at best clean. The beds were old and bouncy. I was afraid to put my head on the pillows. It was during a very busy weekend in Nashville. However, it was so loud with other guests activity, we had to threatened to call the police several times. This went on until 4 in the morning. The walls were paper thin. The bathroom is in need of major renovation. The free van service would have been great, but it was infrequent and filled with rude, drunken guests. What little was available for an excersize room was broken.

Room Tip: I would imagine, if there are any good rooms they would have to be on top floors. As walls are paper thin you can even hear outside in the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I had a great stay. Checked in with no hastle, pool time was fun pretty moderate size and accessibility to the city was surprising. Staff was friendly and rooms were very comfortable. Overall, a very peaceful stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 8, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a three day trip to Nashville. Everyone at the front desk was very courteous and wiling to help any way that they could. The room was VERY clean and everything was in great working condition.The elevator had a card swip access for the upper floors for extra security. There is no parking charge and the hotel offers FREE courtesy van(s) that will take you wherever you would like to go, then, they will pick you up when you are ready to return.The drivers always go out of there way to make you feel comfortable. That alone saves plenty in taxi rides. The hotel has a lounge with great happy hour prices and has a good atmosphere for relaxing. The food in the hotel restaraunt was good, but you can save alot more to get better food with the free shuttle to anyplace downtown. If you check the hotel website, you can always find an upgraded deal at regular room prices!! We will definitley return.

Room Tip: You can ask for a downtown view or pool view (with the mountainess hills in the background), both are very quiet and excellent views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I visited Nashville March 30-31st, 2012. It was for my (Jo Ann's) NSAI (Nashville Songwriters Association International). Our schedule was so hectic and didn't have much time between venues to breathe!!:):) Well my husband developed his eyeritis from fresh seafood and we had to leave early. In doing so I left my Dior bag with quite a few things in it. When I got home I looked for my new tweezers that I had purchased just before the trip and then realizing I had left my bag there or at another city that we had stopped at. Well I thought oh well I will call them soon. I didn't but to my surprise in early May I got a call from the Executive Housekeeper of the Millennium Hotel. She was very personal and so very nice. When she explained why she had called she asked me questions about the bag to make sure it was mine. Well I told her most of the things that were in it ---but--she said I am holding something in my hand that I really think you would like to get back!! "Oh my gosh" I said, my ruby earrings!! She said "Yes" and I cried. A gift from my husband that I had forgotten I had put in at the last minute.
If you have any plans on going to Nashville stay at the Millennium Maxwell House for a stay that is worry free!! They will take care of everything---including things you forget!!
God Bless you Elaine for your honest heart and soul!!
And thank you Millennium Maxwell House again!!
5 star plus!!