Stayed at Millenium Maxwell House last week after driving down from Pittsburgh. Can't tell you how convenient this hotel is for those driving in as it is literally two turns off the Interstate. Enormous parking lot with free parking was a big plus as well. The hotel has a very classy look to it with a nice lobby and friendly front desk staff. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There is also a cool little gift shop, as well as a bar/lounge and an outdoor pool. Sadly we weren't there long enough to try the lounge or the pool but both looked very nice. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable, and we had a nice view from the room of downtown Nashville. One of the best parts of the hotel had to be the free shuttle, which runs until 10:30pm each night and will take you to downtown, which is an 8-10 minute ride away. Coming back home from Broadway is only a $10 cab ride. There isn't much within walking distance of the hotel, but there is a gas station/convenience store right across the street. The only minor negative is I didn't think the buffet breakfast was worth the $10 price. It wasn't terrible, but could be improved. Overall though, I highly recommend this hotel for any visitors to Nashville, and will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at Millennium Maxwell House Hotel Nashville, where music reigns supreme. Close to everything Nashville! We’re ideally located near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Bridgestone Arena, Germantown, Nissan Stadium, Music City Center, less than 2 miles to Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport is 15 minute drive. Our 287 spacious guest rooms feature unique, music-themed decor, Serta Perfect Sleeper, flat screen television and Enseo in room entertainment and High Speed Internet.Enseois a Dish Network® systems integrator offerings 82 HD channel lineups and over-The-Top content and entertainment solution whereby guests can access their personal streaming video and audio accounts directly from the hotel in-room TV.Guest can accessPandora®, HuluPlus®, YouTube®, Crackle®,and more. In room Krieg coffee makers featuring: Maxwell House Coffee. Rooms and Suites have views Downtown Nashville or rolling Tennessee hills in the distance. Located on our preferred floor, Millennium Club guest rooms offer upgraded bath amenities and free bottled water. Additionally, Club guests have complimentary Country Breakfast Buffet in Pralines' Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Maxwell House Nashville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Maxwell House Nashville Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Hotel Nashville
- Millennium Maxwell Nashville