“great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #101 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Powder Springs, Georgia
“great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

i previously read comments and with out a doubt the bad ones were wrong. the room was nice and the mgr said they would have the remodeling done in may, this place was convenient to every thing, we had to go to brentwood it was only 7 min away. this was amazing, the staff answered our questions and told us where where the restaurants were with great knowledge

THERE WAS NO RESTAURANT OR SWIMMING POOL AT THIS LOCATION

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Louis L
RedRoof1, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for finding the time to share about your stay. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and feedback like yours lets us know we're on the right track. I also want to thank you for discovering the high quality of our hospitality, accommodations and services on your own. We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to write us a thoughtful review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Valdese, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This hotel is wedged between an Interstate and a very large railway train yard. The noise did not bother me. I realize most people would not be able to overlook the noise of the train's singing brakes happening day and night.
The room appeared clean, renovations appear to be occurring. There are large shipping containers sitting on the property for ripped out wood for instance. Other shipping containers, supplies?
But I must say DO NOT stay here. I stayed April 11th, 2014. I had to go to an urgent care in nearby Brentwood, TN. The closest Urgent care was closed. I recieived a shot of steroids to help with the swelling of the bug bites and prescription for steroids.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank BWakefield
RedRoof1, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
We regret to hear that you did not enjoy your most recent stay with us. We are investigating the claim of bedbugs and although we have not found any evidence of them, you can rest assured that if we do, the problem will be immediately addressed and this is not something that is typical of our hotel; nor is it something that is going to occur for future guests.

Regarding our renovations, there is certainly a lot going on and we apologize for any inconvenience this caused, though we are glad to hear that the noise did not disturb you. We also hope that you will give us the opportunity in the future to give you a much better experience thanks to those renovations and our dedication to guest comfort and service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and perspective of our location, service and accommodations.

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

new york
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

This place is the PITS - Red Roof Inn should be ashamed of itself. Requested a NON smoking room - got a room that smelled like a cigar factory. The linens also smelled of smoke. Half the lights did not work and the ones that did had so much dust on them the light was restricted.
There were holes in the walls etc. Front desk clerk was most unfriendly. I stayed here because the place was pet friendly. Both my dog and I spent the night awake due to the smell of smoke.
There were also all kinds of consturction trailers parked all around the place which meant that customer had to park far away from their rooms. I will be writing to Red Roof Inns requesting my money back. And I use Red Roof inns quite frequently. STAY AWAY

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
RedRoof1, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
I am terribly sorry to hear of your negative experiences as our guest. We want you to know that your feedback is very valuable to us and that we use this information to improve upon our services and facilities. Our management and our maintenance and housekeeping staff are all committed to improving the value of your stay and we appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I booked this room for a weekend, mainly because it was pet-friendly. As soon as I arrived I spent the next hour or so trying to find another hotel. The room was disgusting - stains all through the carpet, BLACK MOLD in the room, what looked to be blood in the shower, a hole in the wall. It was a nightmare. The walls were paper thin and I don't think my dog or I slept for an hour the whole night. Needless to say we cancelled our reservations. **DO NOT STAY IN THIS MOTEL**

• Stayed March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
RedRoof1, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Nashville Fairgrounds, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
We deeply regret to hear about the state of your accommodations during your recent stay with us. This is an issue which we take very seriously because your comfort and satisfaction is our top priority. Our housekeeping and maintenance staff typically address such issues quickly, and I am very sorry that you had to endure such circumstances when you and your pet should have been getting a good night's sleep. I hope that you will someday choose to give us another chance to give you a better experience.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The staff and management there are very friendly and helpful and have done all they could to make my stay here exceptionally great! I couldn't ask for better. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The location is very accessible to downtown and the malls.I would suggest this hotel to others visiting on business, vacation or leisure.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank tremoney
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

We stopped into to this Red Roof after noticing it from the interstate. The front desk staff were very professional at checkin as well as when we checked out. We were told off all that the property had to offer. We were glad to know that our dog could also stay at no extra fee. We will be back to this location and are so glad that we made the choice to give this hotel a try. Friendly staff from front desk to housekeeping. Noticed that construction was started on remodeling the rooms. This will be a nice touch to an already awesome Red Roof Inn. Keep up the good work you guys!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Pensacola, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Cigarette burns in the bed sheets, filthy room. Dirty, grease and grime everywhere. Exposed electrical wiring. No hot water in the shower. All this for $80 per night.

This place should be condemned by the health department and local code enforcement. I am not exaggerating. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business