“guitardaleandpauli”

Ranked #109 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Nashville, Tennessee
“guitardaleandpauli”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

As usual, the price was great. We're staying for 10 days, so location was a big factor.The location of this red roof is perfect for popping downtown nashville to shop and have great food and just far enough away so the nights are quiet... Very sweet gals on the front desk (friendly,informative and helpful). In particular...Kayla Robinson is a real keeper, just a pleasure to deal with every morning. We'll be staying here again..been loyal customers for 20 years!

Room Tip: rooms on the first floor are the best...closer to coffee and parking is easier as it gets pretty bus...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank pauligoetsch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Jamestown, TN
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel..after attending a sewing school I returned to my room to finish sewing my project. I took my shoes off as I was tired and began sewing when (being tired) I accidently dropped my rotery cutter (tool with handle and a round razer blade edge) onto my foot. I bled so badly that I used up a whole roll of toliet tissue before I could hobble into the bedroom to reach the phone to call the front desk....Susan answered and said she would be right down. When one travels, your rarely think of bringing a bandaide, much less a first aid kit...Susan arrived and professionally attended my foot, taped it up and saved the day!! I feel she should be commended for doing her job so professionally and promptly. The room was completly adequate for my traveling needs and I will certainly book there for my spring sewing trip. Thank you so much, especially to Susan!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed September 20, 2011

As a business traveller, safety and cleaniness are both very important to me. This hotel is spotless, well kept, and in a good location. The front desk staff is friendly, courteous and willing to help in any way possible. Kayla Robinson was very professional and obviously took great pride in her hotel. The rates are exceptionally reasonable. I would highly recommend this property for anyone. (If you are a late morning sleeper, you might request the back side of the hotel). I think a better quality hotel for the price will be impossible to find in Nashville!

The rooms have a great work station with very good lighting for the business traveller.

Room Tip: Late sleeper......back side of the property. The steel facility across the street starts up early...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Clinton, Tennessee
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Thanks to Michelle the front desk lady who made our stay terrific, she was very helpful with our corporate discount and found us the best value for our money.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank jesusfanjane
Starkville, Mississippi
Reviewed July 20, 2011

The price was perfect for me especially with the economy. The guest was so friendly and took care of all my needs. Every state that I go to I stay at the Redroof Inn.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank shooper68
Russellville, Arkansas
Reviewed March 29, 2011

The price was great comparatively. At the same time, you get a nice room that is clean and contains the basic items like microwave and fridge and fast internet.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PAbelard
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 21, 2010

This hotel was chosen for it's convenient location to family members in Nashville. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful; the room was clean and the bathroom had recently been updated. Although my room faced the interstate, once the door was shut I didn't hear any noise. I found this hotel a great deal for the price; I only needed a place to sleep and didn't need all the extra amenities offered at pricier hotels. I'll definitely stay again on the next trip to Nashville.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo