“Great way to spend a trip to Nashville”
Review of Motel 6 Nashville

Motel 6 Nashville
Ranked #119 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Minneapolis, MN
“Great way to spend a trip to Nashville”
Reviewed September 15, 2007

This was one of the few hotels I did not pre-register on internet. But I was very happy with my stay here. The staff was professional, helpful and very nice.

The room was great and any additional request I made was responded to immediately. The staff and management seemed very eager to make sure all visitors were comfortable. This is a big plus for any hotel stay.

I give it an excellent rating because of hotel management and staff. I had a great room as well. :)

• Liked — Safe, clean and great attitude of staff and management
  • Disliked — no comment
Stayed September 2007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Alabama
Reviewed September 6, 2007

This was the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed at in my life!! When we entered our room, it smelled old and musty. Then my son went to the bathroom to take a shower (we had been traveling all day) he ran out and said there was a one inch roach by the shower!! He ran the roach out and it went underneath the bed. I called housekeeping, they came 20 minutes later. I had tried moving the bed myself and then was scrared to death by a giant spider! About that time, the young boys came in from the hotel to kill the bugs for me--all they did was curse and laugh. I had the worst feeling come over me and my safety. I called the front desk and had them switch me to a room near the very front. The room we were switched to was much nicer than the previous one and we didnt encounter any "bug" problems in that room. But, I would still never go back to that place!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Northamptonshire
Reviewed June 1, 2007

After driving around nashville came across this perfect location not far from Downtown, the staff were friendly and the rooms fantastic well recommended for those Hols

• Liked — Everything
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
NJ
Reviewed October 1, 2006

Wow, This is great hotel for the money.
Their renovated rooms are large and beautiful.
Staff is great.
Best Hotel on the exit.

Stayed September 2006
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2005

This hotel was horrible. We were greeted at check in by stating they do not accept on line reservations, and I was given a hard time with my orbitz rate. Upon entering the room, I was overtaken by a musty smell. The room looked old and dingy. I searched high and low for bugs, but to my surprise, I found none. The bedding was old and stained, the lamp shades were yellow and torn missing half the light bulbs, the air conditioner worked, but the cover was hanging on the floor, the chairs at the table were broke, the tub was stained, and you literally had to salm the door to get it to lock. The refigrator we were confirmed in our reservation was broke. I went to the lobby to request a fridge that worked. I was offered a room with a fridge at a higher rate. I asked if that fridge worked in the new room and was told I was being sarcastic and thrown out of the hotel. The woman told me "I'm not in the business to make friends." I told her she wasn't being fair since it was fan fair weekend and my options were limited, that I simply was requesting what I was guaranteed in my confrimed orbitz reservation. They agreed to fix the fridge or give me a new one charging me an extra ten bucks a night for it. Finally we got a working fridge without paying the extra ten bucks. Other problems were the roof was damaged from a tornado a year ago, the pool wasn't filled with water (in June), the restaurant and bar were closed, and ice machine not working properly. As of today, two weeks after my stay, Orbitz is still taking online reservations and the hotel is listed as sold out. The board of health should shut this place down.

• Stayed June 2005
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed January 17, 2005

We stayed at the Country Music Inn. Although it was under repair from previous storms and a fire in the Lounge, the rest of the hotel was very nice.
All the staff was friendly and helpful.The rooms were not perfect but clean and quiet. The location was only 10min from downtown.
I'm really looking forward to going back when the lounge is re-opened soon. Infact, they said they will send me a notice when that happens and give us a good rate for return.Can't wait to get back to TN. I love it there.

2 Thank SonsMom
Wetherby, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 27, 2004

We were booked into this hotel for one night on a recent trip to the Southern States - we got as far as reception & that was enough. It looked awful from the outside, inside was smelly and dark. The lounge had a notice on the door saying closed for remodelling and there was a large notice saying"No soliciting" - we had seen enough! I would not have felt safe staying there - no sign of any food, music or indeed anybody at all. And not near any facilities that we could see. Best avoided.

2 Thank Isobel M