“Filthy room”
Review of Motel 6 Nashville

Motel 6 Nashville
Ranked #124 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed one night on our way to Florida from Illinois. The room was filthy, with trash under the beds, barely vacuumed rug, and a barely clean bathroom. The drain in the bathroom was plugged. The coffee maker was a one-cup kind, and only one serving of bad coffee available...not good for a traveling couple. There were bedspreads which seemed rarely washed. The air-conditioner was very noisy. I will never stay in an Econolodge again. This place was nasty.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BRobinann
ken p, Manager at Motel 6 Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thanks for choosing the Econo lodge and staying with us during your recent visit to Nashville.

We have taken steps to check all the amenities and special system to ensure cleanliness. The housekeeping staff has been given fresh training.

We have given special training to our hotel Houskeeping to ensure that they offer the best hospitality and service to all our guests.

Guest reviews always help us to improve further.

Hope you would really understand our efforts and choose to stay with us again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life and I have been to a lot of hotels in different places. When I first check in the hotel smelled musty and was very very hot for being a huge front office. I then checked into my room and was not very happy. The doors of the entertainment center were not even on their hinges they were slouched over against the tv. The head board was not even an actual head board it was mounted on the wall with a piece of 2x4 about 12 inches above the actual bed. The walls were very digusting and looked like a bunch of homeless people have been living in the room, there was marks all over the walls of brown, green, and bugs smudged all over the walls. The bed sheets did not even look clean their was bugs and dirt on the top of my "clean" sheets. I was absoutetly digusted with this hotel and would not recommend it to ANYONE!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kaylasmiles11

Dear Guest, Thanks for choosing the ECONO LODGE and staying with us during your recent visit. I am sorry it didn’t turn out to be the enjoyable stay for you and your family had anticipated. We appreciate your review and take your observations quite seriously to improve our guest services. Appropriate steps have been taken that such an

Reviewed June 10, 2013

It's not the Palace or Marriott and i hope nobody expected something different. We really had a good time there, it's close to the City's center, doesn't cost a lot, has wifi for free and a super staff. We, as a band on tour, could also hang in front of our rooms on ground floor and have an easy jam and drinking few beers without disturbing anybody. The pool was clean and big enough for ten plus me :-D Next time we're visiting Nash, be asured I stay there!

The best thing is that there is a cool music club right in front of the parking called Gabe's Lounge!

Room Tip: Be close to your car and book ground floor facing Gabe's Lounge
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you taking the time out review our property. Your business is important to us and we value your feedback. BY telling us what you liked about your stay helps us deliver a superior experience for you and future guest. we hope you will come visit us again.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The staff was friendly and the price was cheap. The room was clean but was mall (the bathroom was tiny) and definitely needs updating. We did not use the pool or get up in time for breakfast. For the price this was an adequate room for an overnight stay but is bare bones. I would not stay here for an extended time. There is just not enough space or extras.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

I would like to say thank you on behalf of ECONO LODGE for taking the time out of your busy day to evaluate our property. We take great pride in our property and want to ensure that everyone has a pleasant stay. I will adress your concerns with the General Manager and make sure we correct the issues,

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I were traveling with our adult daughter and her small dog. We needed one night's stay halfway to our destination. She made the reservation. If I had taken the time to read these reviews, I would have stayed somewhere else. The place is beat up looking, stinks like stale cigarettes, and there are shady characters hanging around. During the night I was awakened constantly by agonizingly loud bass, and motorcycle noise. The pillows (one per customer) were flat and the beds the worst. Then my daughter took the dog outdoors to relieve himself in the middle of the night. She rushed back into the room and put the chain on. Shortly thereafter, a woman (who had been sitting on the floor in the hallway) began trying to enter our room. She kept talking and pushing the door in while we were holding it shut from the inside. The chain was the only thing stopping her. Apparently you don't really need a key. She wanted to come in in the worst way, and would not take no for an answer. I called the front desk and they said they would take care of it. Eventually (after swearing at us) she went away or was taken away. Then the guy at the front desk had the nerve to call our room and ask if we knew her!
In the morning, we discussed the incident with the manager. In my opinion he should have AT LEAST given my daughter a full refund, after a night like that. He gave her a 20% discount. I will never stay in another Econo Lodge, and would strongly discourage anyone else from doing so.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Julie J
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm not that picky when it comes to a hotel as long as it's clean and the people are friendly. The manger at the front desk was scary. He berated customers while I was waiting in line for service. The guy was on drugs or some serious medication. The rooms are nasty. Nothing worked in the room including TV. The hotel is only 5 miles within downtown, but I rather spend more money for a cab then have to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Tried to stay here last night during the SEC Basketball Tournament.
Everything else in town was sold out or $300.00 a night..
I read the reviews, but had stayed in places that were considered poor quality. But this place is the truth..RUN DOWN..
Poor maintenance, Tub needed grout and or other repairs.
Carpet was beyond cleaning..burn holes in furniture and carpet/non smoking room.
Door wouldnt lock without being forced closed.
Undesirable part of nashville.
Cab Driver advised us to seek safer rooming choices..and we did.

Room Tip: KEEP LOOKING....... the pool is not a selling point here. the broken spoke (lounge) is closed
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple