“clean but falling apart” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Downtown Airport Area

Super 8 Downtown Airport Area
Ranked #141 of 154 Hotels in Nashville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Corinth, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Husband and I wanted a cheap hotel for the few hours we would be in Nashville to catch some sleep. I've stayed at Super 8 motels all over the US and none have been this horrible. The floor in front of the sink area was soaking wet, the air didn't work (we had to go buy a fan just to get some air moving), the workers were very unfriendly, the room smelled, the beds were so uncomfortable, and there was so much more wrong with the place! Do not stay herel

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blandrews13
Tyler, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I have never left a review on Trip Advisor before but this place deserves a bad one. Checked in on a week night after a long travel from Texas. Just wanted something decently priced for a one night stay. Ended up checking out after only an hour. There were nothing but thugs in the parking lot. We literally saw a prostitute walking out of one room counting her money then a few minutes later the same guy left and brought another girl back to his room. There were nothing but scary men hanging around all over that place. Definitely no place for a family. There are no room numbers on the doors upstairs which is very sketchy. The rooms are conjoined to another room by a door that has 4 locks on it. We could hear through the door 2 men in the room next to us who had a prostitute with them and we could hear them talking about money and what all she would do for them. We later saw her go outside crying and looked like she was on drugs. At that point we packed up our stuff and demanded a refund. The man at the counter did give us a refund but never apologized and didn't seem surprised all that was going on. There was a bug that was in the bed, outlets hanging off the walls, the faucet in the sink was hanging off, no toilet paper and the sheets didn't even smell clean. This place should be shut down! I hope my review will help someone choose to go with another place to stay. I only wish I would have read the reviews before staying here. Worst experience of my life and it was only for an hour!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Marengo, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

My family and two other families stayed here on our way to Lynchburg. It needs a lot of updating. Two of the children with our friends woke up with bed bug bites and roaches found in our overnight bag. I did call in a complaint and I did receive our money back. At around 2 a.m all our room phones were ringing and then someone starts pounding on all the doors. We didn't answer either. We stayed here 6-27-14

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Rebecca B
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I've been to several Super 8 locations around the U.S. in the past few months due to my membership with Wyndham, and most are fine. This property was awful in comparison. It felt more like a motel, and even that's being generous. It was extremely run down, and the front desk person (which I think was a manager) didn't seem to care whether we were there or not. The beds were incredibly UNcomfortable, and the room was in sad shape and had a bad smell!

Room Tip: Avoid this property!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Floors & walls dirty, debris behind nightstand, clothes rack gone from wall. I hardly slept. Don't stay here. Old & clean is ok w me, but this was old, dilapidated, & filthy. Ice machine not working. Lots of night noises. Swimming pool drained.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple