This hotel was wonderful! A few minor things, but nothing substantial. Let me break it down for you.
There were no real problems with service. Everyone was very friendly. After we made it into our room, we got a call from the front desk asking if the room was alright, which is something that I am not used to. There was one thing - housekeeping did not come until late afternoon/early evening (we stayed two nights). We were in and out of the room all day, and we kept coming back to an untouched room. My mother finally took our trash down to the housekeeping cart, then we left. When we came back, it was cleaned up. It doesn't bother me, but it bothered her.
For the price we got it at, I was impressed. I have stayed crappier hotels for the same price. Their breakfast was great! They had everything - eggs, biscuits, bacon, gravy, waffles, yougurt, bagels, cereal, muffins... The list goes on!
The beds had memory foam mattresses. The pillows were not down, which is great for those of us who are allergic to dust. I slept like a rock. My mother, who is the Princess and the Pea, slept fairly well (which is a rare occurance if it is not her own bed). There was no noise that we could hear over the A/C.
Very clean. No hairs. Nothing to complain about here!
GREAT location! The first night, we walked to the restaurants maybe 2 blocks away. There is a great variety in that little strip. We went to the Italian restaurant Mikro's, and quite enjoyed it. If you want to venture out a little further, the rest of Music Row isn't far, along with the West End and the area around Vanderbilt. All within a 5-10 minute drive! Downtown is a little bit further, but if you can avoid the traffic, you can get there in 15 min tops. ALSO if you are parking downtown at night, park on Gay St. after 6pm opposite of the meters. It is free!
The rooms were great. There was plenty of space to put stuff, except for the bathroom. There was no counter space in there. There was a safe, hangers, iron and board, hair dryer, great TV, a binder with information about Nashville and what to go see, mini fridge, and microwave. If you care about the "fashion" or aesthetics, it is a little interesting. It definitely has personality. The comforter was gold and black. The walls were red. The elevators had black and blue sparkly tiles from top to bottom. Last thing - the A/C is old. It can cool off the room, but if you are the person by it (which was me), it will blow cold air on you all night. We put the chairs in front of it to keep it from blowing on me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, your window to the world of excellent customer service, quiet environment, spacious upgraded rooms and proximity to the heart of the music capital of the world, Nashville. We are less than a mile away from historic downtown where music lives all day and night. Experience the charm and pleasure of this riverfront district with the LP Field (home of the Titans) as the backdrop. Various attractions in the vicinity include the Bridgestone Arena (home of the Predators) and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, we strive to offer you a memorable stay. This complimented with a sumptuous hot breakfast to start your day will make you want to stay longer with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Music Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Row Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Downtown Music Row Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Best Western Music Row Nashville
- Nashville Best Western