I stayed 1 night there and I was sure glad. Our room wasnt very clean, we had no soap or shampoo in our room, The maid was in the hall when I went out and she immediately told me that she didnt speak English, but I understood that. I had to go to the lobby and request soap and shampoo.Our beds were okay except when you got out of them the mattress would come up off of the frame. The next time I go to Nashville I would never stay there again or would I recommend it to anyone else.
Karen Hein-Owensboro, Ky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, your window to the world of excellent customer service, quiet environment, spacious upgraded rooms and proximity to the heart of the music capital of the world, Nashville. We are less than a mile away from historic downtown where music lives all day and night. Experience the charm and pleasure of this riverfront district with the LP Field (home of the Titans) as the backdrop. Various attractions in the vicinity include the Bridgestone Arena (home of the Predators) and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. At the BEST WESTERN PLUS Music Row, we strive to offer you a memorable stay. This complimented with a sumptuous hot breakfast to start your day will make you want to stay longer with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Music Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Music Row Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Downtown Music Row Nashville
- Best Western Nashville
- Best Western Music Row Nashville
- Nashville Best Western