“Nicest Nashville Airport Hotel”

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #21 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I've stayed at a few hotels near the airport. And from what I've stayed in and the looks of the others, I'd say this one is the nicest. My kids enjoyed the large indoor/outdoor pool area. We also took advantage of the free airport shuttle the morning we caught our departure flight then again on the evening we returned to Nashville. They also offer free parking for the duration of your trip for any of their guests catching flights. If I had to mention a negative, it would be that there is only one off site restaurant(Waffle House) within walking distance. However, there are several a short drive away.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Nashville Airport Marriott

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The hotel has been updated beautifully and is welcoming. I was greeted by a very helpful and friendly Debra, Always a great way to start off a hotel stay. The room was super clean(thanks to the super sweet and hardworking Que, in house keeping) and comfortable. The indoor pool was put to good use by the girls. The breakfast buffet was yummy.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nicely designed, spacious and recently updated. The rooms are large, comfortable and have nice views. The furniture and decorations are classy. The lounges are relaxing. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Most important, the bed is comfortably for a good nights sleep.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed there a couple of nights on a business trip in April of 2014. Very courteous service. Check in was a breeze. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast at the restaurant was very good. Had chef preparing omelets and salmon hash. Service at same place at night left something to be desired however. Seemed to be trainees who forgot my food order. Company was good so I ignored it. Hope it gets better in future.

Room Tip: Higher floors are nice.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank DIXIEBLITZ
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Definitely a top pick out of all the places I stay. The staff here is by far some if the best I've encountered. I'm pleased to report that this crew has consistently made me feel welcome while away from home. Very clean and well run. Weather pleasure or business you will be pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thanks for staying here at the Nashville Airport Marriott. We’re glad you experienced our caring service and great hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The Hotel staff was friendly but not genuinely so.
They charged my credit card for the whole stay, without informing me of the act.
My card company sent a text about the high charge.
They did not charge others staying for the conference, in a similar way.
This was not a debit card!

Room Tip: corner rooms has lots of service room noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Francine J

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. If you would like to discuss the credit card transaction in greater detail, please phone me directly at 615-889-9300. We want to ensure that issues like this are dealt with in a timely manner. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I am typing this review from the room I am staying at the Marriott Nashville. It is 4 p.m. and odd they they ran out of king rooms! It seemed to be my fault: (a) I am not a Gold/Platnium, only Silver; (b) I booked my room too late to get a King room; (c) they are sold out and finally (d) my request does not guarantee a king even though that is what I booked.

I was then offered a handicap room. After explaining I was paying $220 per night and expected a king room, they found one! The hotel has 18 floors and many king rooms. You don't treat any guest like this. Shame on Marriott and shame on the staff you have at the front desk. The points program has gone to how guests are treated. I won't be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank World_Hiker_Dallas
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction, and we failed you on that. I will address your concerns with my team and use your feedback to make improvements to our front office department. If you would like to discuss this matter in greater detail, please phone me directly at 615-889-9300. I hope that should you visit Nashville again you will give us the chance to show you how great we can be.