WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersBronze level
indy
“Good business trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Stayed here for a work seminar early February. Had two queen room. The beds in Marriott never disappoint. Hotel was clean and well appointed with nice pool and hot tub. The bar was very open and trendy with plenty of seating. Food was pretty good at the breakfast buffet. The hotel is about 5 minute ride to downtown bars, restaurants and about 3 minutes to Opry and mall.

Room Tip: rooms facing airport can be loud in the morning
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
NAM_GM, General Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your group and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing the Nashville Airport Marriott.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Got to spend a few days here for a seminar and had a wonderful stay. The staff could not have been any friendlier!! We were always greeted with a smile and "hello" by any employee we saw. The hotel was very clean and modern. The fitness center (24 hour) was one of the better I have seen with a good number of machines. Pool area was nice as well. Their restaurant was very nice with good food....a little bit expensive but cheaper than getting a taxi to go someplace else to eat. The hotel is about 10 minutes from downtown Nashville, so if you don't have a car expect to pay $25 for a ride into town. If you need a ride into town on a Friday or Saturday evening, go with Jeffrey from Joyful Ride....he was awesome!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank AdventureMythsJon
West Plains, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great property! Super friendly staff from the shuttle to check in to the concierge lounge. I attended a meeting for about 40 and the banquet food was very good. I was a bit suprised at the dinner last night that they served excellent warm rolls but no bread plates as I saw others using the saucers from their coffee cups for bread plates. The rooms and hotel were very clean. I like the fact it is close to the airport and the shuttle starts at 0430. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the 9th floor very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Owensboro, KY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

My family has stayed here several times before leaving for an early fight from the Nashville airport. The staff is well trained and the free shuttle to the airport is appreciated. Recently renovated, the hotel is competitive with others in the area. The concierge level is nice as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for taking the time to write your review, and I hope to see you return to us soon for another great Marriott experience.
Bad Schonborn, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

During a business trip I stayed there for two nights and it was a good stay. The hotel rooms are clean but are only partly renovated, at least my bath was still fairly old. The rooms are okay and are standard Marriott style (that's why you book Marriott - it's always the same room style). I had breakfast in the Club Lounge and it was nice, so a good start into the day.The check-in and the check-out was service was great, very friendly and as I told them about the broken desk chair they gave me directly a credit, without me even expecting or asking for it!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I've stayed here twice. It's a large corporate property with a conference center attached. The parking lot is pretty large as is the building. I've stayed both time above the 10th floor. I'd recommend this place to family and friends.

Pros:
The elevators are fast.
The rooms are really clean.
Staff is nice and check-in was a breeze.
The elite lounge is nicely stocked, has good staff, and has good selections.
Indoor/outdoor pools.
Quiet room and good HVAC system.
Comfortable beds.
Internet is fast (I get it for free but there's a charge for most people)

Cons:
Where's the valet? It was pouring rain and this is a large parking lot to get nice and damp in.
Regular room is way nicer than "corner suite." The first stay I had a regular room with new furniture, soft goods, and bathroom. The desk was great because it swings around and you can look outside or at the tv and there was a nice chair area. The corner suite has a softgoods and bathroom remodel. The furniture is old and the desk is in a corner looking at drapes you can't move. The corner suite seemed larger but was only set up to sit in timeout or go to sleep.

I wish I had a room fridge. I had a 5am flight my second stay so it would have been nice to be able to throw a yogurt in there for breakfast and a milk. I stayed before and they had an awesome Chicken biscuit in the elite lounge.

I'd stay again in a regular room!

Room Tip: Regular room is oddly much nicer than the corner "suite."
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Close to airport which is a plus. Friendly desk staff, especially since I got to see all 3 shifts. As previously mentioned, don't expect to get much sleep. The walls are thin and so are the doors. Every night we had party'ers yelling in the hall at all hours and then loud conversations and arguments in the room to follow. I think my final night I finally slept because I was so exhausted from the previous two. Rooms are just OK, bathrooms are so small you have to step in the close the door. Stayed here because Southwest was offering a jackpot deal with a reservation that somehow didn't get communicated to the hotel. FIrst they couldn't find my reservation and then tried to check me out the following morning despite a 3 night stay. Would I stay here again....only in a pinch and would bring major earplugs!!

Room Tip: last room on a hall maybe?
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure that all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. Your review will help us address the excessive noise on the guest room floors as it was discussed during our most recent team meeting. We hope that next time you’re in the area you will consider staying with us again.