“AIRPORT HOTEL WITHOUT THE NOISE”

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #23 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Counce, Tennessee
“AIRPORT HOTEL WITHOUT THE NOISE”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My wife and I spent the night at the Marriott Airport Hotel in Nashville on our way to Disney with the grandkids. We were pleasantly surprised on just how quite it was in our room. As usual, Marriott had their normal easy check in. The only issue was the lack of a bellman to assist with luggage. We probably just caught them at a busy time? Being close to the airport meant more sleep before the flight and no aggravation from rush hour traffic. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed for 5 days while attending a conference. Brought 5 high school students with me. The check in was a breeze. The representative was very professional, treating my students like young adults. Each room was nicely appointed, clean and pleasant. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to and from the freeway. The free parking is a nice and appreciated touch. The pool hours were appropriate. Pool was clean. All staff members were helpful and friendly. The conference I was attending had over 7,500 high school students in attendance. This hotel was an overflow hotel. One can imagine the challenges presented while accommodating a large number of students. The staff did great. Beds were ver comfortable, clean towels, nice selection of personal products and a solid hair dryer that can be taken out of the bathroom and used in other parts of the room. Even with so many students, the halls were quiet.

The inly suggestion i have is that I would like to see more of a food selection in the Starbucks area.

Room Tip: If a pleasant view is important to you, request on that faces the natural aspects of the property, n...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Kentucky
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My first stay in Nashville was a great one at this hotel. My wife and i stayed for a few days for her conferance here. Everybody at the hotel was super nice and friendly. I loved the pool, would be great for kids, inside and outside. The gym was great, I used it twice, much better then most places. Rooms were perfect, no issue there. It was like 5 minutes from the airport, if you were to fly in, we drove however. Has a Champions bar and grill inside of it which was great for lunch or watching a game. Nothing but great things to say about the hotel and people who work there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My stay here was a great surprise. I had expected a pretty typical airport hotel; however, I would stay here beyond the proximity to the hotel. It's very clean, the rooms are comfortable, the bed is a dream, and the temperature control was efficient. The best part was the staff. Debra greeted us and took great care in helping us with our reservations. She recognized us throughout the stay and she was lovely. Tasha in Champions made our breakfast a fun experience each morning. She remembered our drink orders, was interested in what we were doing, and made us feel like we were eating at home. We were sad to have to say goodbye. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
NAM_GM, Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Debra and Tasha know that they helped you have a great stay with us. All of us at the Nashville Airport Marriott are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.
Jackson, TN
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is great when it comes to guest service, but I cannot say as much for the amenities. I booked a room at a conference rate, which was reasonable. Not sure I would stay here at the regular rate.

• Stayed June 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed this weekend at the Marriotte Nashville for a family wedding in the area. I happened to get a great price using my AAA discount and booked months in advance. When we got there we were shocked at the outstanding quality - even better than other Marriotts I have stayed in. The lobby and outside landscaping in back were beautiful! The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. Once there, we went to the desk to inquire if there was any way they could give an adjoining room so the family could spread out a bit since our kids are older and I did not think they would give us a room for the same great price I got months earlier since the price had jumped over $50 from the time I originally booked, but they did! We were so impressed. Great location. Rooms were wonderful. We had room service that night and the hamburgers and quessadillas were very good. We had the breakfast buffet the next morning and although a little pricey, it was excellent as well. The beds and bedding were fantastic. I would highly recommend this location to anyone.

Room Tip: I would ask to stay on the back side of the hotel overlooking the beautiful grounds. We were in roo...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
NAM_GM, Manager at Nashville Airport Marriott, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Nashville Airport Marriottl! So glad you were able to experience our Southern hospitality and the great breakfast buffet we offer! We appreciate the outstanding comments about our lobby as we recently completed a $2.6 million public space and Champions restaurant renovation. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Recently stayed here while in Nashville for the recent CMA festival. We were a little reluctant to stay away from downtown but we were pleasantly surprised.

The hotel offers a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel which was great. The driver was very friendly and gave us bottles of water which was great on such a warm day. This service usually runs every half a hour. You can call the hotel from the airport near the waiting area to confirm times etc.The parking lot was extremely full during our stay obviously due to the CMA fest. However, we were able to get a park after a little searching. Cabs are fairly easy to get. There is a rank near the hotel and staff can call you one if needed. Its about a 10-15 cab ride into downtown and there is also a grayline bus nearby also.

The staff were very helpful and answered all our questions. The hotel had a very friendly feel and there were always staff around which was nice to see.

The carpet is a bit dated but overall the hotel is in reasonably good condition. The rooms were fine and we managed to get a good sleep.

There is a starbucks in the hotel and "champions" is a great place to eat and drink. We went there three times for a drink, snack and breakfast. Actually not a bad place, with good service and food.

Didnt use the pool but looked like a nice place to relax despite being so close to the airport.

It is a pretty popular place for conferences, airline staff layovers and tourists. Overall, very good airport hotel. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends