“Great weekend rate, not far off interstate, and Super clean!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nashville Airport Marriott

Nashville Airport Marriott
Ranked #16 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great weekend rate, not far off interstate, and Super clean!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We were on our way back from Florida and needed a hotel along the way to break up the drive. I am SUPER picky about hotels being clean, it drives my husband a little crazy...:). We didn't want to spend a fortune. We found the Marriott by the airport. It has a great weekend rate. It looks like the rooms have been updated. They look great, beds and pillows were really comfortable. The room was immaculate.....great value, great clean room. Highly recommend!! Also, it has an indoor and outdoor pool if any little travelers need to burn off some extra energy...:)

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Jsrun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Turkish first
MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Was in Nashville for a meeting and stayed at this property - this Marriott was totally outstanding in every aspect of their operation. I was greeted at the front desk with smiles, and even though it was only around 1300, they allowed me to check in - surprising because the hotel was pretty full going by the few available parking spaces in a rather large parking lot. My room was on the 15th floor, great view and everything in the room worked. There were lots of outlets to plug in all my electrical devices and it seemed the design had business people in mind. Everything looked really clean, even the hard to reach corners in the bathroom. I had entry to the Concierge Lounge - it was great also. Evening soft drink and snacks hit the spot and the breakfast selection was not only varied, but also extremely good. Check out went just as smooth as everything else in the hotel - I'm only sorry I was only able to stay one night. When I go back to Nashville, this property will be my first choice.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west are warmer in the summer, however, the hotel had notices out that they would be cl...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Winter Springs, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

We spent three nights here in the middle of a mid-June heat wave (102 degrees!). The check-in was extremely fast and friendly. The room itself is incredibly spacious, and the bed very, very comfortable. There is a very nice indoor/outdoor pool, and a nice Starbucks Cafe in the lobby.

The location is very convenient to the airport, and not a long drive to most of what Nashville has to offer.

We got the hotel on Priceline for $70 a night, which is an incredible value. My only complaint is that in-room wifi costs nearly $15 per day. When will hotels learn that accessible internet should not cost extra money? They will lose more and more customers because of it. There is free wifi in the lobby, but it's inconvenient to have to do all of one's online work there.

There is plenty of free parking, but the lot was very full during our stay..

I would definitely stay here again, I just wish they would lose the ridiculous wifi fee.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ManhattanMan
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was disappointed upon arrival that there was no valet parking and no bellman services on a weekday. There were a couple of different meetings at the hotel and I had to park quite a distance away from the entrance every time I parked. I was carrying multiple items and this was very inconvenient. Check in was smooth. I requested extra towels and a refrigerator -- the towel were not delivered at promised but the refrigerator was delivered immediately. I attempted to use the in-room wireless internet one day with spotty success. I complained at the front desk and got the impression it would be taken off the bill for that day. Instead it was not taken off the bill but an additional day's charge for internet was charged to my room. Glad I had time to stop at the desk when checking out because it took 15 minutes for the two charges to be removed -- not sure why it took so long. Requested a late check-out, I am a Marriott Elite Member, and was offered only a 30 minute extension. When I requested an hour extension, it took a few minutes for the gal to respond and she behaved as if I was asking for something that was a huge favor. The outdoor pool area looked inviting and lovely - wish I was able to take advantage of it! Overall, the hotel was adequate but not someplace I would choose to stay for more than a night or two.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank thesportsmom
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My son-in-law, myself, and two granddaughters. arrived on the June 6, 2012 and departed June 9, 2012. Check in was very fast, we got the rooms that were promised, clean and comfortable. Food in the dinning room was good. They charge a small fee for WI-fI, they take it off the bill when you leave. Grandaughters loved their indoor/outdoor pool.Room service was not overly priced. There is nothing bad I can say about this Hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are quite, no bad rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dunwoody, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Yes, is a standard full-service Marriott. Yes, it is in the middle of an office park. Yes, it is a stone's throw from the airport. And yet, this property is just exceptional. From the front desk staff to the meeting planning team, everyone is incredibly helpful. The property is newly renovated - it sparkles and shines. Surrounding landscaping makes this a little oasis.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Erwin, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

We were at this property for a conference of over 400 people. It is an older property but very clean. From the moment we walked in to the time we checked out four days later, every staff member that we came in contact with was friendly, helpful and sincere. One negative, the hotel restaurant was way too pricey. I don't mind paying extra for the convenience but it was extreme. We only had to eat in the restaurant once for breakfast. All of our other meals were provided in the conference room. The food was above average for conference food and the service was EXCELLENT at EVERY MEAL! They did a wonderful job of managing a group our size. Good location for a conference, away from downtown, lots of parking. Our room had a memory foam mattress and the bedding was clean. Being right by the airport you will hear the planes coming and going. The pool area was nice and plenty of seating. Unfortunately, since smoking is prohibited indoors any time you exit a door at the property you walk into a cloud of cigarette smoke, the pool area and front entrance were especially bad. No escaping cigarette smoke so no fault of the hotel, just unfortunate.

Room Tip: If you don't mind the higher floors, the 18th floor has great views of the planes!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business