Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Hampton.com
$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$136
$132
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
Doubletree.com
$199
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$195
$149
$151
Gaylord Hotels
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

1,974 results
All reviewsmason's restaurantclub levelconcierge floorfront deskgreat hotelevery staff membercentennial parkwithin mileswest endsouthern hospitalityself parkingmusic citymusic rownashville areashuttle serviceclose to downtownfree shuttle
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've stayed in Nashville multiple times but never had the opportunity to stay at this Loews hotel. It was a wonderful stay. The staff there have excellent training. They all remembered my name from the moment I arrived until I left.

Our organization had a conference there and our lunch was catered by the hotel, food was fantastic.

The hotel lobby bar is a nice hang-out area with multiple TVs, couches and lounge chairs for watching your favorite sports team or other TV item. The bartenders are really good and Rodrigo took great care of me with Gin Lemonade drinks.

My room was really nice, had a mini-bar. While I know the prices of items in the mini-bar are high, the convenience was handy on a couple of nights.

There is no hotel shuttle, but the hotel does operate an SUV to shuttle guests around to some locations. That was on a first-come first-serve basis and I did utilize them once which was awesome.

I hope to enjoy the place again when I can.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Slowhand1527
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Hello Slowhand1527,
Thank you for your great comments and review of your stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time while attending a conference. We are definitely known for the catering and banquet events held within our meeting space by executing our delicious culinary options. Please note Rodrigo’s efforts will be passed on to our Director of Food & Beverage. Do come back and see us when in Nashville or maybe just a visit to Mason Bar for another Gin Lemonade!
Best Regards.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Newly remodeled 4 star hotel across the street from Vanderbilt. Good central location, about $10 cab ride to downtown with tip. Parking downtown is difficult and expensive so this is a reasonable option. Room a bit small but very clean and well appointed with bathrobes, nice toiletries, as you would expect in a 4 star. I felt the bed was good but not great, woke up with a bit of a backache each morning. Staff was consistently nice, check in was easy, valet parking very efficient and friendly, concierge knowledgeable and helpful.

My wife was a bit concerned by all the dogs, one lady got out of the elevator with three huskies. Apparently, they try to keep the dogs on certain floors, we did not see any on ours.

Apparently, free Internet refers to the lobby area only. I could not access in the room without charge.

Overall, a good experience and we would stay here again.

DS

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DrDanDMan

Greetings DrDanDMan,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent time spent at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Thank you for your comments regarding our facility and Team. Please note though Loews Hotels are very pet friendly each hotel has designated pet floors and the rooms are deep cleaned after the guest’s departure. The internet in the hotel is complimentary in all public areas as well as on our Concierge’s floors. We would love to have you back for your future trips to Nashville.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Rooms are nothing special and pretty basic for the price. Renovations in lobby are nice. Parking is a hassle; have to take elevator outside of hotel, walk into lobby, etc. No major complaints, but expected more for the money.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello SymnCwl,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your visit to the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We apologize that your experience was not what you were expecting. Please note the separate elevators to the parking garage are set in place as a security measure to be detached from the guest room corridors. We hope that you would choose to stay at Loews Vanderbilt again if ever visiting in Nashville.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here last month for a couple nights on business. The grounds and exterior are top notch. It is located in a good section of town with many choices of restaurants, including Ruth's Criss Steak House onsite. The Front Desk staff were excellent - friendly and upbeat. Parking onsite was no problem, with a covered garage attached for free. The hotel is about 3 miles from the Convention Center in downtown.

The rooms are clean, nicely decorated and fairly large. Each has a work area with desk and lamp with handy plugs. Unfortunately my first room had no lights. They had all been unplugged. Also the clock radio was off by several hours and was not able to be changed. I just unplugged it rather than risk being awoken in the middle of the night.

The beds were comfortable with great bedding. The pillows were insubstantial and small - typical spun-fiber filled pillows. The TV was large and worked fine, though it seemed to always power on with the volume on loud. The AC in my first room worked fine. The AC in my second room didn't seem to work at all, or at least the thermostat didn't. No matter what I set it at, it did what it wanted.

My first room was on the 3rd floor, just above the Mezzanine level. At 4:45a, I began to hear doors slamming every minute or two for the next 2 hours. It didn't seem to be from my floor as there was no one in the hallway, so I suspect it was folks setting up for the convention on the Mezzanine below. In the morning I switched rooms and, though the AC didn't work, that room was quiet and had no other issues.

Both bathrooms were great. Good fixtures, upscale soap and shampoo, granite. There was plenty of hot water and I couldn't hear my neighbors even though the place was sold out.

My 2nd night was interesting as the hotel was crowded with teenage girls at midnight. One of my coworkers was staying on the top security floor and said the band One Direction was staying on his floor. They were in town doing a concert and someone must have found out where they were staying. He never saw the band, but he did see his corridor crowded with girls. The front desk was non-committal

Internet was for a fee. I couldn't connect to it the first night (similar to my experience at Lowes Philadelphia), but didn't have the time to contact Tech Support. Based on my last experience, I wasn't going to try. For $200+ per night, you should get internet access for free. If you can get it at McDonalds for free, at Red Roof Inn for free, or at Panera for free, you should be able to get it at a business hotel too. Just my rant. I tethered my 4G phone and got OK service. Not a real strong signal, but enough to do email.

So overall, it was OK. Friendly staff, clean, good area, a straight shot to downtown. But not without a few issues. By the way, the clock radio and lights in my second room were fine

Room Tip: Lower floors may get noise from any conventions going on. Upper floors AC temp controls may not work well.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Greetings Chris B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your recent stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. We are glad to hear that for the most part your stay was an enjoyable one despite a few inconveniences in which we will certainly be addressing. Thank you for choosing the Loews Hotels Brand when you travel. Please come and visit again when in Nashville.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville gets it right from arrival to departure. Valet parking, bell service and check-in were easy, simply and fast. The hotel's public areas have recently been renovated to reflect a more hip, Southern-rustic-meets-swank look and it pretty much works. The service here is first class all-around. Mason's restaurant and bar are trendy and quality. There is also a Ruth's Chris downstairs. The guest rooms are plush with fine bedding and a great bathroom with marble and glass shower stall and spacious vanity. All the little extras are here, too, such as lightning fast 24-hour room service. Loews is truly one of Nashville's finest.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tjl3845
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Hello tjl3845,
Thank you for your delightful comments from your recent visit to the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. You certainly pointed out why we also agree that Loews is one of Nashville’s finest. Just don’t forget the complimentary hotel shuttle, free internet in the public spaces and Concierge floors, and the afternoon refreshments located near the guest elevators. If you are travelling to Nashville again we would love to have you back.
Best Regards