Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
$151
ClarionHotels
$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$183
$162
$187
$167
Gaylord Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$167
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$299
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

$189
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

1,974 results
All reviewsmason's restaurantclub levelconcierge floorfront deskgreat hotelevery staff membercentennial parkwithin mileswest endsouthern hospitalityself parkingmusic citymusic rownashville areashuttle serviceclose to downtownfree shuttle
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The staff at Loews Vanderbilt is the best I've ever seen. Recently had a two-day meeting there and they were helpful, professional and courteous - from the valet parking attendants to the banquet managers. The food at the luncheon was excellent and the facilities are clean, sleek and modern, yet warm and welcoming. Highest recommendations!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joan M
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Hello Joan M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Loews Vanderbilt Hotel following your recent 2 day meeting. Please rest assured that your wonderful comments regarding our Team, banquet meals, and the facility will be passed on to congratulate the Team for their great service. Please come back and visit us whether you are here again on business or just vacationing to Music City.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was my first time staying in a Loews hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel did not have great reviews online, but I am VERY happy we gave it a chance! The hotel looks sort of dated from the outside (as most hotels in Nashville do), but the inside was sparkling and new! I have heard that they recently completed a 17 million dollar renovation - and you can tell!

The check in desk had no line, and the entire staff was very friendly. The elevators were a bit slow, but when we got to our room, we were impressed. The linens are wonderful, plenty of pillows, lots of towels, and decent bath products. We stayed in a standard room with 2 double beds, and had plenty of space. The blackout curtains were great too!

The TV had very limited channels, but plenty of movies for purchase ($18/movie). The room service and housekeeping were prompt when we called, but slow to clean the room each day.

There is a Ruth's Chris steak house connected to the hotel through the lobby, so we ordered take out from there instead of the Room Service - because of the limited menu (Room service comes from Mason's restaurant which is in the lobby - but not many options, especially for a vegetarian diner).

I suggest the "Stop Drop & Roll package" which adds about $30 to your bill per night, but you get free valet parking ($30 value), and two free drinks per day!

While this was not as elegant as the Hermitage (my favorite hotel in Nashville), it was certainly a great alternative!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and had no problems with noise.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank stLTravelLover
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Greetings stL Travelsnob,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your recent stay at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Yes, we have just finished a large renovation including the lobby, restaurant, bar, guest corridors, and bathrooms. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room accommodations. Thank you for making the suggestion of a great hotel package, “Stop, Drop, & Roll” to future hotel guests. Please do come back and visit us when traveling to Nashville again.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

being a foodie, this is the place to be. the beds are also amazing and I could've slept for hours if I didn't have a meeting the next day. the lobby is amazing and I've been there years before and it has dramatically changed. When visiting Nashville, staying at this hotel is a must!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank georgiagirl334
LoewsVanderbiltHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Hello georgiagirl334,
Thank you for taking the time to send your comments regarding your most recent visit to the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Our Team is very excited about the newly remolded lobby, Mason’s, and Mason Bar. We would love to have you back for your next meeting in Nashville!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Great hotel and Great service! It has the Best lobby bar in town. Order the front porch
Or the old fashioned. I now Just come here just for the food at masons and masons bar. The deciles eggs are the best I've ever had

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Betsybh

Greetings Betsybn,
Thank you for your review of the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, as well as Mason’s and Mason Bar. We also have use of complimentary charges for the iPhone 4 and 5 in Mason Bar.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed here for five nights while in town for the CMA Festival. Close enough to walk Downtown in around 15 minutes but away from the crowds, it was just what I was looking for.
Two beds in my large room were plenty for me. They felt like sleeping on a cloud.
The bathroom was a good size and well equipped too.
My only grumble was on day the maid told me she couldn't get her key to work to get into my room as I arrived to find her waiting outside for her supervisor to let her in. We arranged a time for her to return when I would be out again but she never came back so my room wasn't cleaned for a day and my mini bar wasn't re-stocked either. Not sure what happened there.
Regardless, I liked this hotel a lot and would recommend. Only have a smoothie and coffee for breakfast one day as we ate out but no complaints there.
The bar is great too and the foyer is large with plenty of seats and access to the wi-fi (although I had it included in my rate for use in the room and had no connection problems).

Room Tip: I stayed in 227, which was quiet apart from the buzz from the ice room directly opposite me.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Shruggy

Hello Shruggy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your recent visit during the CMA Festival. We are located in Mid-Town which gives us the ability to be away from the constant night life of downtown but close enough for a short cab ride or by using the complimentary hotel shuttle. We are glad to hear you utilized the Great Room which is a result from our recent renovation. The Loews Vanderbilt Team would love to have you back next year if you are traveling to Nashville for the CMA Festival.