This hotel is decent if you want a clean room and you are on a tight budget. The rooms are in good shape and the staff are friendly.
There is nothing around the hotel except for a few fast food joints, so a car/cab in necessary for any sightseeing or going downtown.
4 adults in a 2 double bed room is very tight. No fridge was kind of a bummer and wireless internet was off and on all weekend.
If you’re looking for a nice hotel with some space, lots of amenities and a great location then this isn’t for you, but if you just want somewhere decent to crash for a night or two than it is a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Briley combines hometown charm with Southern hospitality. Conveniently located off Interstate 40 and just two miles from Nashville International Airport, our Nashville hotel is near the Grand Ole Opry and only eight miles from world-class attractions in downtown Nashville. Things To Do Downtown Nashville offers the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Ryman Auditorium, Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, and several other must-see attractions. If you're interested in sports, Nashville is home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, and the Nashville Sounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/ Briley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites-Briley Parkway Hotel Nashville
- Baymont Inn And Suites-Briley Parkway
- Baymont Inn Nashville
- Baymont Inn Briley Parkway
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn