Days Inn Nashville at Opryland/Music Valley DR
Ranked #125 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Manheim
“Repairs”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Location was great but I have never stayed in a hotel where there was no shower curtain and the rod had been ripped out of the wall leaving damaged walls. We took showers but the water spilled out onto the floor. This room should have not been assigned to anyone because of the disrepair. Many light bulbs were burned out or the lamps were not in working order.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I wanted to hit the outlet mall in Lebanon and Opry Mills mall which required an overnight stay in Nashville since I live three hours away. This particular Days Inn was the cheapest hotel in the Opry Mills area so that met my biggest requirement. Since I went cheap, I knew that I wasn't going to stay in a four or five star hotel. Needless to say, this hotel is a little dated and could use some upgrades.

My room was on the 3rd floor. The hallways seemed to be clean and presentable. However since there wasn't an ice machine on my floor, I had to go down to the 2nd to get ice. Wow...that floor looked damp and musty. Big difference.

My room looked clean, but the window shade was broken and hanging part way off the rung. You could close it but it defintiely needed to be repaired.

I had two big issues. First, bed was made in a sloppy manner making it look like housekeeping just pulled the sheets over the mattress. It made my wonder whether my bed had fresh sheets or if I was going to sleeping on someone else's dirty sheets. I decided to pull the cover completely off and sleep on top of the rest. Not a very good night's sleep...

My second issue involved a very yappy dog down the hall. I'm not sure whether this hotel is "dog friendly", but placing a dog in a room directly next to the elevator is not entirely smart. That dog went ballistic every time the elevator door opened and closed.

I would recommend this hotel if you're going on the cheap, but be wary.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Nashville hotels
Quality Inn Opryland Area
Quality Inn Opryland Area
#117 of 155 in Nashville
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Nashville/Music Valley
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Nashville
Courtyard Nashville at Opryland
The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville at Opryland

Been to Days Inn Nashville at Opryland/Music Valley DR? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Nashville at Opryland/Music Valley DR

Property: Days Inn Nashville at Opryland/Music Valley DR
Address: 2460 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN 37214-1004
Location: United States > Tennessee > Davidson County > Nashville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #125 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Nashville at Opryland/Music Valley DR 2*
The Days Inn at Opryland is a 86 room property perfectly located next to Grand Old Golf and Go-Karts. We have shuttle services to take you for a night out at the infamous Grand Old Opry and downtown to Nashville's Country Music mecca. Ask about our discount bus tours we have to see the stars homes, walk of fame and many more attractions. Whether you are looking for the perfect weekend get-a-way with the girls/guys or for that family fun weekend; Nashville has it all. Our hotel is budget friendly without being shy on amenities. We strive to give all our guest the southern hospitality everyone expects from Nashville. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Nashville at Opryland/Music Valley DR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Nashville