Rodeway Inn
$160
$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$136
$132
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$201
$187
Doubletree.com
$199
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$151
Gaylord Hotels
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$149
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$293
$242
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2012

the building is old , poorly maintained, in a bad section of town with a front desk that didnt answer calls after a certain hr. But at least we could be fascinated by the antics of unidentified creatures crawling on our walls at night

Room Tip: Run !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank David W
Reviewed October 1, 2012

If you have other options for a place to stay, don't stay here. We did survive but the place is dirty. It's what you might expect for $10 a night, but you'll be paying more than that. It's on a loud, busy road and it's right next door to some kind of low rent rapper nightclub (the Club Crotch?) which was overrun and overflowing with loud, drunk, and obnoxious idiots on the Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday nights that we were there. The best part was that many of those people also seemed to be spending the night at this hotel. We were expecting to be robbed or stabbed in the parking lot but somehow we escaped.

The manager or someone woke us up knocking on our door early the first morning, and then 30 minutes later when we got up and opened the door he just walked right in without saying a word while we still in the room to pick up our towels. It was just sort of weird.

Again, unless you enjoy that type of thing, find someplace else. Or sleep in your car in a better part of town.

Room Tip: another hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank mato65
Reviewed August 24, 2012

After reading the reviews, I will admit I was a bit leary about staying here. I am glad I did. Cheap rates, wifi, fridge, and microwave plus a spacious clean room made for a great stay. Yes, the area is a bit rough but as a single female I had no problems. I stayed here for a week. The breakfast wasn't up to par and parking is limited. When I checked out, the guy seemed a little bit irritated that I needed a receipt but didn't give me any problems. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms book up early.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Colleen U
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Just pull up a crime map for this part of the city and you'll get an idea of what you're dealing with. I managed to book this dump on priceline and when I saw what a horrible neighborhood it was in and saw reviews mentioning blood-stained sheets, bed bugs, criminals, etc I immediately booked somewhere else. The amount of money you save by staying at a place like this is not worth what it would cost to repair a broken car window, nor is it worth your personal safety.

Room Tip: Don't book a room here.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank JMS_Dallas
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We booked through Hotwire so I didn't know what hotel I was getting until after I paid and wouldn't have gone here since it's not the safest area. We got there and they charged us $7 more for a non-smoking room (which I know I requested) but paid it and went to the room and it stunk of stale smoke. We turned our key back in immediately and left and lost the money we paid for this room. I'd never recommend this dirty stinky hotel or hotwire.com since you can't get a refund if the hotel is bad.

Room Tip: Don't use this hotel...dirty and smelly rooms
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple