West End Lodge
$160
$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$136
$132
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$201
$187
Doubletree.com
$199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$151
Gaylord Hotels
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$149
Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$159
$154
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$293
$242
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $330/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2008

This was by FAR the worst hotel experience I have ever had, and I've had some bad ones. There were gnats everywhere, the concierge was EXTREMELY rude, the floors in the hallway were littered with trash, there was mildew on the walls of the closets. It was a dump. I would visit friends during the day, so I would come in late at night. The staff *including the concierge* would be hanging out in the parking lot, "shooting the chicken", so the phone at the front desk would be ringing off the hook. There is a nighttime security there, but I was more afraid of him, than I was of the revellers who left beer bottles and cigarette butts in the parking garage! Supposedly they are closing in 2 months, so that the Marriott can build two hotels in its place. If so, GOOD RIDDANCE. They obviously just don't care, and should have never gone into the hospitality industry to begin with. I complained to the assistant manager after returning home, and he stated, "That's okay. You don't have to stay here when you return." He's got that right!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
4  Thank njarapteleh
Reviewed October 4, 2008

Uplifted tiles in the bathroom floor, sink had stains, the bathtub had hair in it. A foul smell within the room, burn holes in the carpet, missing ametities, a cockroach crawling on window, and there was a coffee stain on one of the chairs.

• Stayed: April 2006
4  Thank blaqwynter
Reviewed May 23, 2008

My father was at Centennial Hospital in Nashville when I recieved a urgent call to fly out from the west coast because of his grave condition. My husband booked a flight and hotel room for me through a travel agency. Upon reaching the Hotel after long flight delays , I had the extreme misfortune to find myself at this hotel. There was questionable people hanging around and you could hear revelers all night. The room was dark, dank and sour smelling, there was a grimy feel to the place. I just didn't feel safe!
If I wasn't so tired and wasn't on such an urgent mission I would have demanded my deposit back and sought out another place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2003
4  Thank Loreen1
Reviewed May 22, 2008

Well first of all took over half an hour of waiting to check in, got to room and microwave didnt work so they gave us another room. Got there and the fridge didnt work. So after speaking with front desk we ended up towing the mini fridge that did work to our room and the one that didnt to the other room.
Found a bug in my bed.
Housekeeper stole one of my sandals.
Would not leave extra towels for us, we had to go to front desk and get them.
Pool was dirty.
Elevator smelled really bad.
Bathroom desperately needed remodel, very dorty looking.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends