Tripadvisor
Nashville
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews nashville airport front desk room was clean an early morning flight starbucks coffee would definitely stay here again business trip one night stay grand ole opry lobby uber
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is currently completing a renovation, however don’t let that deter you from staying. The rooms were nice and the hotel itself is nice. It contains a bistro downstairs for Starbucks coffee and normal breakfast options. There is no complementary breakfast so be aware of that. There are hours where the water is being shut off due to the reno(9-12) but if you plan ahead it isn’t an issue. Night staff was decent, not overly pleasant as her shift was ending which she let us know but not overly rude. Morning staff was nice enough.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this location for one night, 10/18/2019. The hotel is being renovated, but is livable. One problem, though: there was no full-length mirror. When I asked at the desk about it, I was told that management had no budget for full-length mirrors.

This is poor planning. Most adults (of my acquaintance, anyway) prefer to have a full-length mirror—how we present ourselves to the world MATTERS. Not to factor them in was unwise. I’m not staying there again until they add full-length mirrors.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank laurabratcherp2018
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

Thank you for choosing the Nashville Airport Courtyard for your recent visit to Nashville. I want to apologize that you were given inaccurate information regarding the full length mirrors. All of our rooms have full length mirrors on the inside of the closet door. Since I am not certain who you spoke with, I have addressed your concern with the entire desk team to ensure they are all aware of where the mirrors are located. Thank you for bringing this training opportunity to my attention and I hope you will choose us again in the future.

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

Not sure I would recommend staying here again. They are under construction and the front desk staff is rude.

The rooms are large and he technology is modern.

Gym is average and their are many places around to eat.

Average at best.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
FalonB16, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry our beautification effected your stay. We try our very best to limit the impact on our guests. I have shared your feedback with our team. We hope you give us another chance, should your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Reviewed September 23, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a 2 day business trip. The hotel was very nice. They were in the process of renovating some parts of it. All the staff was very nice and the rooms were very nice. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank np8234

Thank you for taking time to share your experience!

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights for business. My first room had hot water problems, so they moved me. Service was great, rooms not so great. I stay at Marriotts regularly, and I have somewhat high standards. I was not impressed. I think this will be a good choice after they complete the renovation they are currently undergoing.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Racquel H
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am very sorry you experienced water issues during your stay. We are excited about our renovation and the upgrades to our guestrooms and exterior. Our renovation will be complete in December and we look forward to seeing you again soon!