“Pleasant overnight stop”

Ranked #58 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
St. Louis
“Pleasant overnight stop”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this location overnight while on a road trip with my parents and my kids. While we had two adjacent rooms, they did not have any that connected. The lady at the front desk was so very friendly and was from the same area where my parents now live. The lady at the Starbucks counter was very pleasant as well and gave us free cups of iced water after a warm afternoon in the sun. The pool area seemed quite nice though the water was pretty chilly, according to my kids. The lobby was well appointed and stylishly decorated, and I had no problem finding a quiet, semi-private spot for a short business meeting with a colleague that lived in the area. The location was quite convenient to Briley Parkway. Our rooms were on the back side of the property, but I think the front side might be noisier. Overall exactly the kind of stay one would expect from a Courtyard.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
West Jordan, Utah
Reviewed July 18, 2014

This was our second stay at a courtyard hotel during this trip and the hotel and staff remained constant. The room was neat and clean and very tastefully decorated. The staff was very friendly and professional. In particular Darius and Xavier went above and beyond by helping my wife and I in finding an Italian restaurant in downtown Nashville. This hotel is in a prime location and just mere minutes from the airport, and at a very affordable price (based on your own definition of affordable). I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is stopping over in Nashville anytime. Always friendly and always professional.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the fourth floor. They tend to be a little less noisy.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Holly P, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, September 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us and are even more pleased that our staff could serve your needs. We hope to see you again in the future!
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Not far from downtown. Convenient shuttle. Very nice pool area. Free parking and internet. Outstanding staff. Some restaurants within walking distance. On site dining and bar but didn't visit these. Will definitely stay here in the future.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank HappyValley1000
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I checked in very late 11:30pm after a long drive from new orleans. the front desk clerk was very friendly i was only staying the nite asked what time was check out she told me noon. i asked if i could extend that to 2pm . she said no problem just be sure to put the do not distrub sign out . Room was very clean nice hot shower and pillow top bed . Great sleep passed out til noon bill was at the door and it was $45 more .as i reviewed the bill i didnt know Tenn. had such a high state tax as you can tell my first time there

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank reggie h
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We couldn't have been happier with our stay at this Courtyard. It's a beautiful property with a courteous and professional staff. We were checked in by Falon, who did a great job! The rooms were spacious and comfortable. We spent time around the pool in the evening. It was a perfect setting for visiting and relaxing. If you need a place to stay by the airport, do yourself a favor and choose this hotel.

Room Tip: Pool view is nice!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had (ok, haven't checked out yet) a pleasant stay at the Courtyard Nashville Airport. I just made myself some coffee in the room and realized that I had used both regular coffees yesterday, so today I noticed there were now three coffees in the basket this morning. Much appreciated. The room was extremely clean upon check in, and even the layout of the room/bed was different from what is usual and made for good sleep (I normally have difficulty sleeping the first night in a new bed). I utilized the workout center, which was small but sufficient. I did not use the pool. I do wish the pool also had a hot tub. The only issue during my stay was being repeatedly dive bombed by a bird to and from my car the first night. Apparently, a mama bird was protecting a dying baby bird. I'm not going to ding the hotel for that (though multiple people were effected, and really, the hotel should have done SOMETHING). No birds attacked me in my room, for which I was grateful. ;-)

I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive comments. We look forward to seeing you again duing your next trip to Nashville.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased with our stay at this Courtyard Marriott. The location was very good and the room rate was terrific given that our stay was during the very busy CMA FanFair event in the Nashville area.

Food prices were a bit high as is typical of Courtyard properties, but the new free breakfast policy for Gold Reward members beginning in mid June will be a big plus.

The property was clean and well maintained. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank CalifKidRetired
Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your stay! I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the CMA Festival. I wanted to let you know that there is no new policy regarding complimentary breakfast for Elite members with Courtyard. We did make some changes to our program this year including the bonus points as well as a market item or a tall drip coffee from our Starbucks. At this time, I do not anticipate Marriott changing this policy. Please feel free to follow up with me or Marriott Rewards if you have any questions.