WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Courtyard Nashville Airport

Courtyard Nashville Airport
Ranked #47 of 156 Hotels in Nashville
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Courtyard, Awesome Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great rooms and location. Quiet and comfortable and all rooms come with a balcony. Awesome price for such comfort. Good location not far from airport, nestled amongst the trees for a decent ambiance.

TIP - Get a room facing into the courtyard for nice pool views

Staff was awesome too, very friendly and prompt!

Room Tip: TIP - Get a room facing into the courtyard for nice pool views
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The room was great. Staff was wonderful and friendly. They also gave us some tips on where to eat. We will stay here again next yr. 3rd straight yr of.going to Nashville, best hotel yet. Also its not too far from downtown about a 10 min drive. Considering how nice it is the price was amazing.

1 Thank the_guru87
Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I can't wait to share your wonderful comments with the team. See you again soon!
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were traveling with five people of three different generations and the two-room suite arrangement worked exceptionally well for us. We were able to have some privacy between the bedroom and the living room areas, and were even able to regulate the temperature differently to meet the needs of different people in the two areas. Room decor was nice and the public areas were well-maintained. The beds were very comfortable. Having a smoke-free environment was wonderful. Having two televisions was also a plus. We were pleased to see that the pool was open from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m.

Service at this hotel was excellent. When we first arrived, our door lock was not working properly. It took a relatively short time for the chief engineer to change the lock for us. On another occasion, we needed some additional towels and drinking glasses. This request was fulfilled in about 10 minutes. The staff at the front desk were consistently friendly and accommodating.

Like others have said, it would nice to have breakfast included in the price. While quick breakfast items are available at the bistro in the lobby, we found ourselves relying on nearby fast-food places for breakfast.

Overall, this was a very positive experience for us and we would recommend this hotel to others who are looking for a suite arrangement with some privacy between the bedroom and living room areas.

1 Thank PackerFanatic
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you again soon!
Noblesville, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

stayed here 2 nights while we took in Nashville with our 2 grandchildren. The price was good, the room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Only surprise (and this was a bit of a negative) was there are no "in room movies" to rent which we missed at the end of a busy day. There also is no free breakfast (or free "good coffee" in the lobby - $2.50 each for a brewed starbucks). And, for the price and the quality of the other services, we would consider staying there again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. I truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Dyersburg, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Comfortable and clean, this is a quality place to stay. There are lots of nice hotels close to the airport but I will return to this one for the staff. Every person I encounter from check-in to check-out are friendly and seem to be genuinely interested in making your stay pleasant. Everyone wears a smile! On a recent stay I did something stupid, left the Pandora bracelet and earrings my husband gave me for our anniversary on the coffee table in my room. I never take expensive jewelry when I travel but the stay was last minute. I was 45 minutes from my house when I realized my mistake. I called and spoke to a wonderful member of the staff named Leah who assured me she would check into it and call me back at 3 p.m. Just a few minutes past 3, a phone call confirmed staff had located my jewelry. Another phone call a few minutes later confirmed postage payment and address. A few days later, my bracelet and earrings arrived in perfect condition by FedEx. The staff may not have known how much that meant to me but those are some of my most prized possessions. I'm in Nashville often for business and I've found my home away from home when I visit!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments! Leah is very passionate about taking care of our guests and I am excited to share your comments with her. I hope to meet you during your next stay!
Fords, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Because of an early flight, we decided to stay here, mainly because we are Marriott Rewards members and it is close to BNA. It's hard to really gauge a hotel from a quick overnight stay, but here are my observations.

This property is easy on the eyes, with a nice reception area and attractive landscaping. We had a little difficulty locating the elevator, because the lobby is not directly below the main building- you need to navigate hallways to get to them. Once in the room you will find typical Courtyard- comfy beds, modern decor, flat screen tv. A/C worked good with the thermostat located on the wall near the bathroom. My main complaint mirrors others, that Marriott makes you pay for breakfast at their Courtyard properties, yet not at Residence Inn or Fairfield. We just grabbed a bite at the airport. FYI- there is a gas station on the way to the airport to fill up your rental before returning it.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kingsport, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed here four nights as part of a workshop in the hotel. The King room had plenty of room. The bed was comfortable and even had soft and hard pillows to choose from. Don't expect a free breakfast or a restaurant on-site. What they have is more like a convenience store counter where you can buy drinks and snacks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business