“no frills but nice enough”

Courtyard Nashville Airport
Ranked #57 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed August 5, 2013

stayed here 2 nights while we took in Nashville with our 2 grandchildren. The price was good, the room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Only surprise (and this was a bit of a negative) was there are no "in room movies" to rent which we missed at the end of a busy day. There also is no free breakfast (or free "good coffee" in the lobby - $2.50 each for a brewed starbucks). And, for the price and the quality of the other services, we would consider staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for your review. I truly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Nashville Airport

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Comfortable and clean, this is a quality place to stay. There are lots of nice hotels close to the airport but I will return to this one for the staff. Every person I encounter from check-in to check-out are friendly and seem to be genuinely interested in making your stay pleasant. Everyone wears a smile! On a recent stay I did something stupid, left the Pandora bracelet and earrings my husband gave me for our anniversary on the coffee table in my room. I never take expensive jewelry when I travel but the stay was last minute. I was 45 minutes from my house when I realized my mistake. I called and spoke to a wonderful member of the staff named Leah who assured me she would check into it and call me back at 3 p.m. Just a few minutes past 3, a phone call confirmed staff had located my jewelry. Another phone call a few minutes later confirmed postage payment and address. A few days later, my bracelet and earrings arrived in perfect condition by FedEx. The staff may not have known how much that meant to me but those are some of my most prized possessions. I'm in Nashville often for business and I've found my home away from home when I visit!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments! Leah is very passionate about taking care of our guests and I am excited to share your comments with her. I hope to meet you during your next stay!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Because of an early flight, we decided to stay here, mainly because we are Marriott Rewards members and it is close to BNA. It's hard to really gauge a hotel from a quick overnight stay, but here are my observations.

This property is easy on the eyes, with a nice reception area and attractive landscaping. We had a little difficulty locating the elevator, because the lobby is not directly below the main building- you need to navigate hallways to get to them. Once in the room you will find typical Courtyard- comfy beds, modern decor, flat screen tv. A/C worked good with the thermostat located on the wall near the bathroom. My main complaint mirrors others, that Marriott makes you pay for breakfast at their Courtyard properties, yet not at Residence Inn or Fairfield. We just grabbed a bite at the airport. FYI- there is a gas station on the way to the airport to fill up your rental before returning it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed here four nights as part of a workshop in the hotel. The King room had plenty of room. The bed was comfortable and even had soft and hard pillows to choose from. Don't expect a free breakfast or a restaurant on-site. What they have is more like a convenience store counter where you can buy drinks and snacks.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stopped here on a long road trip. Very nice. Rooms were nice, service was good, staff was friendly and helpful. I do wish the Courtyards would include breakfast. Exercise room and pool were very good. You cannot go wrong with this hotel

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This hotel is very fresh and modern inside. It is very close and convenient to downtown. The pool was outdoors and had a good layout. There was an area with patio furniture that was really relaxing where you could sit and chat with friends. The room was nice and clean. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. Great price and wonderful quality.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Staff here was fantastic. The Hotel itself was beautiful. We loved the Smart Board in the Lobby. Rooms were so roomy & clean. Beds were so comfortable. The snack area in the lobby was wonderful for gathering with family & friends! We were very impressed with this hotel!

Room Tip: Never heard any hallway noise or outside noise!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again soon.