“No complaints”

Courtyard Nashville Airport
Ranked #58 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We arrived an hour early due to the time difference. The front desk was helpful and our room was ready, she even asked us which floor we wanted, which was nice. The lobby was updated and very nice! We loved the touch screen tv in the lobby, where we could see attractions nearby and food. The room was VERY clean! I have never been in a room so clean and new. I even felt comfortable walking barefoot ( while looking for socks in my bag of course ) The bed: amazing! Didn't use the pool but it looked nice. The landscape out side was very clean and nice also. The staff was friendly. Used the free Wifi and it was very fast. Only issue was the steps on the side of the hotel. Tugging luggage up stairs is not fun.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank EBScott
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Average pretty much sums it up but that is not a bad thing, just nothing that stood out as outstanding. My room was average size and clean, the staff was friendly, there is a small bistro for beverages and food with a Happy Hour which I did take advantage of getting a beer and heading outdoors to a nice patio type of an area. Pool looked clean but was unused this evening.
Booked room blind on Priceline asking for a three start room at Express Deals and again not disappointed. Would not say it is a three star location but I found nothing wrong with the location, staff or my room. NOTE.....did pay less for a Residence Inn the night before. Once again checked a couple sites after booking the room as I knew where I would be staying and it was the best rate. Keep in mind you never know where you are staying until you book the room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! We really pride ourselves on ensuring every guest room is perfectly clean for new guest that checks in. Hopefully during your next stay you will have time to enjoy our relaxing pool as well. My team always enjoys hearing comments about their hospitality from our guests! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I booked this hotel because my business mate was also going to be here. Usually I pick other brand hotels, however this choice exceeded my expectations. I enjoyed having the "bistro restaurant" there and every employee I came into contact with was a pleasure and embellished my stay. Rooms clean, facilities nice and good recommendations.
Thanks

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for you kind words! We hope to see you the next time to travel to "Music City."

Reviewed May 19, 2013

The room was clean. Walls were fairly thin as I could hear the intoxicated girls next door laughing and talking loudly at 2:30 a.m. Room had a hair dryer, mini fridge, microwave and wifi. Breakfast was not complimentary, but they do have a Bistro on the premises. (I was surprised that breakfast was not included as most hotels offer that).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Our Bistro prides itself on being able to serve you a great, fresh breakfast product that can help you start your day off right. See you again soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

The Courtyard brand is my choice of hotel because it is able to maintain a good level of service. No matter where I go, their properties are always a pleasure to stay at. Housekeeping is good, so the room is tidy and clean. The restaurant has a simple menu, but the food is great. One thing I do not like is how drafty it is when sitting at the booth in the restaurant area. This seems to happen at every property. Otherwise, I'm very pleased with Courtyard.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Courtyard by Marriott!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here one night (on business) in early March, 2013.

Location: Very close to Nashville airport – quite a haul to get downtown from here. Definitely not the place to stay if you want to explore downtown.

Amenities: Good breakfast! I don’t tend to use pools, and didn’t get an opportunity to go to the fitness room due to a foot injury.

Service: The front desk staff were polite and friendly; they were very helpful with recommendations on things to do in Nashville and had that “proud of their jobs” vibe that makes customer service professionals shine.

Overall: Good deal for the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Oliver R
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will be sure to pass them along to our team.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I arrived late in the evening my room was held and all was well. I received an upgrade and the room was clean well appointed and ready to occupy. I would recommend this for a nearby airport location.
Free shutle on half hour.

• Stayed: April 2013
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!