“Good travelers' hotel”

Ranked #57 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
West Windsor, NJ
“Good travelers' hotel”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here one night (on business) in early March, 2013.

Location: Very close to Nashville airport – quite a haul to get downtown from here. Definitely not the place to stay if you want to explore downtown.

Amenities: Good breakfast! I don’t tend to use pools, and didn’t get an opportunity to go to the fitness room due to a foot injury.

Service: The front desk staff were polite and friendly; they were very helpful with recommendations on things to do in Nashville and had that “proud of their jobs” vibe that makes customer service professionals shine.

Overall: Good deal for the money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Oliver R
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! I will be sure to pass them along to our team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I arrived late in the evening my room was held and all was well. I received an upgrade and the room was clean well appointed and ready to occupy. I would recommend this for a nearby airport location.
Free shutle on half hour.

• Stayed April 2013
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice place to stay near nashville. Its near to grand opryland and opry mills which are must visit places of nashville. Neat and clean rooms and bathrooms.We visited nearby church.Staff is very good, and helpfull. Lovely Lobby. Perfect location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Deepsharpal
GMLeslie, Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
I enjoy sharing great comments with our team! Thank you for choosing us!
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was recently in Nashville on business and stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott that was right by the airport. My suite was on the 4th floor with a balcony and a nice view of the pool. The rooms have all been recently redone, and I really liked the accommodations. I stayed in a King Suite, and everything in the room was wonderful. There were 2 nice large LG TV's and a super comfy couch. The bedroom was separate and private from the living area, and the king size bed was extremely comfortable and I slept like a baby. Every inch of the room (including the bathroom) was spotlessly clean; a huge plus+++++. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful from the time of check in until I departed. If you are staying in Nashville and need a CLEAN place that is right near the airport and Opryland, I would highly recommend the Airport Courtyard..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to leave a great comment about our hotel and service. We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stay here often if flying out of Nashville airport. It is always a great experience! The staff is awesome!! We leave our car there during our trip and it has always been just as we left it. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Blacknyellow
Thank you for your loyalty! See you soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very clean and comfortable with the new lobby design which has the bistro in the lobby. The location was close to the aiport but far enough away that we weren't bothered by the noisyness of airplanes, etc. Very good staff, Enjoyable for an overnight or two.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to write such a great review. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The hotel room was okay...was surprised that it was an accessible room and that the bathroom door shut automatically, which I would think that it would be hard for ones in wheelchairs or walkers to get to the bathroom. The hotel was undergoing renovations and I don't believe that the room that I stayed in had been renovated. I could not use my alarm clock that I needed to use because of my disability due to the type of plug the lamps were on - had a ground and my alarm clock couldn't use a plug with a ground. Front desk staff was very friendly and the meeting room was adequate for our meeting.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GMLeslie, General Manager at Courtyard Nashville Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Susan,

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We have made the appropriate adjustments to the door you mentioned and I am so sorry that you were unable to use your alarm clock during your stay. You are correct that room you stayed in had not yet been renovated. Our renovation is scheduled to be complete by April 10. Please feel free to reach out to anyone on our Team to assist with special accommodations in the future. Thank you again for your feedback as it helps us improve our service and product for our guests. I hope that you will give us another opportunity during your next trip to Nashville!