Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnashville airportstandard courtyardfront deskroom was cleanjack in the boxsliding dooran early flightstarbucks coffeeup to dateminute drivewould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulmini fridgeshuttle servicegrand ole oprylobbycomputers
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very good value for a clean and spacious room for 2 adults and 3 kids. Hotel staff was nice. Grill cafe in lobby was very convenient as we arrived late at night. the food was good but overpriced though. We would stay here again if we had to but with kids we prefer hotels with complimentary bfast.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank LorenasTravels
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I have to say that I was very impressed with this Courtyard and had an excellent stay. I trusted the TripAdvisor reviews but didn't expect much given that it was an airport hotel. However, I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk was very friendly and professional. The lobby was clean, new and modern with the Bistro that is common in newer Courtyards. But I really enjoyed the outdoor pool and indoor whirlpool…maybe I was lucky or maybe it is because I waited later in the evening, but I had the whole whirlpool to myself and there were only a few people in the pool area. The room was standard "Courtyard", which is not necessarily a bad thing - it was clean with modern decor, and I appreciated the free WIFI. All and all in was a very nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Nicholas H
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We've stayed in a lot of Courtyard's this summer, so we've gotten used to the remodeled version. The lobby is updated (and very nice), next they need to do the rooms. Kind of dingy.

The hotel is an airport hotel, but surprisingly, not many restaurants around! We drove around in both directions and the best we could find, was a Ruby Tuesday. Lots of hotels, so maybe, people eat at their hotels.

Our room was clean, but we had no ice bucket, no laundrey bag & no directory....guess the maid ran out of time? Room was pretty clean, though.

Small, dark gym. Very nice pool area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so sorry that you were missing some key items from your room. I will address this immediately with our housekeeping staff to ensure it does not happen to anyone else. On a brighter note, we are very excited that we are scheduled for a rooms renovation towards the end of the year. Again, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in Nashville again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed here with 2 girlfriends for a concert at LP Field (Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw). We were very impressed with the newly renovated Lobby area and the great pool area. The rooms were comfortable and large enough for 3 grown woman to move around in. The rooms were clean and nice. Not as modern looking and feeling as some hotels but according to the GM they will be fully renovated at the end of 2012. I am very picky about my hotels considering I worked for Hilton as a Sales manager for 3 years and this hotel lived up to my expectation. It is very quick and easy to get to Downtown Nashville and very convenient to HWY. I would stay here again!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The staff was great and the room was nice. I liked the pool and other amenities. The only thing that I didn't like was that the iron board collapsed while I was using it. Everything else was great however.

• Stayed: June 2012