All reviews room was clean powdered donuts mini fridge and microwave budget hotel continental breakfast one night stay close to downtown airplane freeway midnight uber broadway
Reviewed July 22, 2018

The reception/check out staff was cordial - always a plus. The room was average. There was ample parking and several food choices within walking distance. And it is close to the zoo and other activities. I didn't get the breakfast so can't speak on that but it looked to be about the norm.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
abvisouthnashville1, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for visiting ABVI Nashville South.
It is really nice to see your comments on the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

It doesn't look like much, but the rooms are great, and the staff are quite friendly. The hotel is in a decent location, and there are restaurants nearby. Our room was quite comfortable, and we had everything we needed. I will definitely stay again if I'm in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
abvisouthnashville1, Hotel Manager. at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your visit.
Thanks for appreciating the room features and staff hospitality. It makes us proud to serve clients like you.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I was told that this hotel had a 3 plus rating. I'm being generous with two. The hotel claimed to be no smoking, but obviously had been a smoking hotel for many years. There is paint that can be used to seal that smell out. The bed was ancient and very uncomfortable. At least there were no bed bugs.. The white towels in the bathroom were actually stained. I couldn't get out of the hotel soon enough. This hotel was booked through trip advisor. I had wanted a different hotel but was told this would be the same but at a much cheaper price, Well, it wasn't the same . Not even close! I had stayed at my original choice on the way down. Next time, I will stay with my choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the ABVI Nashville.
We have noticed your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience.
Your reviews are important to us.
We shall check, investigate and take corrective steps to find out the source and rectify it.
Customer satisfaction is important to us.
Please do visit us again.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Well I got food poisoning and wasn't able to make the trip or stay at your hotel.
When I tried to cancel my reservation I discovered I had booked the room through
an agency and was not able to cancel. I tried very hard to book directly through you
but I guess I didn't. Thing is I plan on making the trip this coming week end. Any chance
you could help me out with this?

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abvisouthnashville1, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the ABVI Nashville.
It would be better if you can contact us through call to confirm through the agency.
We have requested the reservation staff to just check and cooperate.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

We were a little disappointed with the hotel. It was very tired and had some meintanence issues. The service was very good however. And the continental breakfast wasn’t too bad with fresh muffins and cinnamon buns.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the feedback.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.